Oppo Find 5 NFC Problem

Go to solution Solved by HellaflushMcSwaggins,

Problem solved, just needed to restart the phone, now works fine

So I have an Oppo Find 5 with the PAC-Man ROM based on 4.4.4 Beta Kitkat, and I have 2 NFC tags laying around that I have from my Oppo.Here comes the problem: When I try to write an NFC tag to do a task, for example disable WiFi, (I'm using an app called Trigger) it says "Wiating for tag..." . I have put the phone on the NFC tag and nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

And your NFC is turned on?

MSI GS60 2PC-016NL  ||  Dell U2414H  ||  Func MS3-2 || Audio Technica ATH-M40x

And when Trigger is closed and you're not doing anything, does your phone detect an empty tag when you touch it?

No, but on the LG L7 II it works just fine

Problem solved, just needed to restart the phone, now works fine

So with your LG you can detect the empty tag you can't detect with your OPPO? Weird, maybe it's a problem with the ROM?

Allright, rebooting ftw :)

it's a beta ROM lol what do you expect? I'd highly recommend running Paranoid Android or CM instead of PAC man for stability reasons.

it's a beta ROM lol what do you expect? I'd highly recommend running Paranoid Android or CM instead of PAC man for stability reasons.

PAC has all the features that I need and I already spent quite some time customising it, also PAC includes the features of PA and CM, the only thing that bugs me is the fact that sometimes launching the camera from lockscreen and start recording video seems to crash the camera app, but if I exit and launch the camera app again, it works just fine.

PAC has all the features that I need and I already spent quite some time customising it, also PAC includes the features of PA and CM, the only thing that bugs me is the fact that sometimes launching the camera from lockscreen and start recording video seems to crash the camera app, but if I exit and launch the camera app again, it works just fine.

yeah that my point. Plus PAC has too many features IMO, it's overwhelming and useless as they always conflict with each other and that ROM never seems to get off the nightly phase.

yeah that my point. Plus PAC has too many features IMO, it's overwhelming and useless as they always conflict with each other and that ROM never seems to get off the nightly phase.

Can you explain the term "nightly" to me please?I don't understand what it stands for(even though I'm at my 6th phone with a custom rom)

Can you explain the term "nightly" to me please?I don't understand what it stands for(even though I'm at my 6th phone with a custom rom)

it's has to do with how often they are released/how thorough they are done. Nightlies are released every night/morning.

"nightly" means every 24 hours or so, they will release a dev build as a sort of progress checkpoint so people can get the latest features as fast as possible while sacrificing some stability

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4