(UK only) Sapphire R9 290 for £275

OhNoesItsDobby

The good folks over at Aria PC appear to be having a clearout, because they have a pair of Sapphire Tri-X R9 290s on sale, and the price has dropped yet again to just £275.

The R9 290 was an amazing value card already, but goddamn.

Get 'em 'fore they're gone!

Update: They're gone. :P

It's more or less the price I got mine for (320 euros), but my uncle is a retailer so I don't really count ^^ and it wasn't a tri-x.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That's a pretty good deal, Aria often have a 290 on discount. Few weeks ago they had XFX DD for £250.

If only I had the cash for this though D:

That's a pretty good deal, Aria often have a 290 on discount. Few weeks ago they had XFX DD for £250.

If only I had the cash for this though D:

Precisely why I'm saving up now for a build at Christmas which will more than likely include an R9 290 with the way AMD's prices are going right now. :D

Precisely why I'm saving up now for a build at Christmas which will more than likely include an R9 290 with the way AMD's prices are going right now. :D

Or maybe something in their 300 series. I have a good feeling about the 380x in terms of price:performance.

I'm building toward the end of next month, unless by then I know for certain what is coming with the next GPU lineup.

Aria is selling those for that price for a while now

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

That or a GTX 770. good move AMD.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Or maybe something in their 300 series. I have a good feeling about the 380x in terms of price:performance.

I'm building toward the end of next month, unless by then I know for certain what is coming with the next GPU lineup.

Any news on the 300 series?