EVGA K¦NP¦ 780Ti Or Asus Matrix 780Ti?

Recon97
Go to solution Solved by SpyRosL,

How ia this possible? Less price still more performance than a 780ti.Yes r9 290 in crossfire proves to be more powerful than a single 780ti.

You never mentioned anything about crossfire dude.. you just said a 290 is more powerful than the 780ti which is not true.

You can wait one more month can't you?I suggest you do.

If you want them now no matter what,i think 2 cards in SLI/CF would be better than one for 144hz monitor.

780(non ti) or 290.Your choice.I'd personally go for 2 780s

People say that 780Ti is still a beast.Personally I like 780Ti.

It is, but it is WAY overpriced. As I said, you could basically get two r9 290s for more or less the same price and they'd provide about 80% more performance. Also, for a single monitor an r9 290 is more than enough. Don't waste your money.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It is, but it is WAY overpriced. As I said, you could basically get two r9 290s for more or less the same price and they'd provide about 80% more performance. Also, for a single monitor an r9 290 is more than enough. Don't waste your money.

So how much fps would I get on dual r9 290x? In bf4 and all next gen games?

I want a gpu that has a shining logo on it like 780ti

So how much fps would I get on dual r9 290x? In bf4 and all next gen games?

It depends on your resolution. There are plenty of benchmarks out there anyway. As an indication, with a single r9 290 I get 90+ fps in bioshock infinite. Two would get at least 170. I don't think you should go for the x, it's not worth it over the standard 290.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It depends on your resolution. There are plenty of benchmarks out there anyway. As an indication, with a single r9 290 I get 90+ fps in bioshock infinite. Two would get at least 170. I don't think you should go for the x, it's not worth it over the standard 290.

I have seen few vids on YouTube.A guy had about 120 to 225fps max on dual r9 290 in bf4 with 1080p res.But a another 780ti guy had 130+ fps in bf4 1080p This freaks me out.I want performance too but with a lil beauty side by side as 780ti provides.

I have seen few vids on YouTube.A guy had about 120 to 225fps max on dual r9 290 in bf4 with 1080p res.But a another 780ti guy had 130+ fps in bf4 1080p This freaks me out.I want performance too but with a lil beauty side by side as 780ti provides.

The other guy probably got 130fps where the first guy got 225. I find the vapor-x card to look great, but that's personal taste, if you really care more about looks than raw price to performance then get the one that you like the most, just be aware that you're paying way too much in terms of performance. As I said, for 1080p a single r9 290 is more than enough unless you have a 144hz monitor.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The other guy probably got 130fps where the first guy got 225. I find the vapor-x card to look great, but that's personal taste, if you really care more about looks than raw price to performance then get the one that you like the most, just be aware that you're paying way too much in terms of performance. As I said, for 1080p a single r9 290 is more than enough unless you have a 144hz monitor.

oh damn I forgot to tell you.The 225 fps was only achieved when looking at the sky.125 to 180 fps was achieved through looking straight but with big ups and down.

On 1440p a 290x will get 70-100 FPS, 2x 290x will get like 120+ constant while a 780 TI will get 50-80 and SLI will get 90-100 FPS

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

On 1440p a 290x will get 70-100 FPS, 2x 290x will get like 120+ constant while a 780 TI will get 50-80 and SLI will get 90-100 FPS

So is there any r9 290 with a shining logo?

oh damn I forgot to tell you.The 225 fps was only achieved when looking at the sky.125 to 180 fps was achieved through looking straight but with big ups and down.

It's still at least 50 fps more than the 780ti. For about the same price. And again, what is it that you need? Because if your monitor is a 60hz then we're discussing snake oil. If you have a 1080p, 60hz monitor, a single R9 290 is already overkill. If you have a 1440p monitor, you'll see that the difference between the crossfire cards and the 780ti widens. At 4k even more, the 290s will give you 60fps whereas the 780ti will struggle giving you 40.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's still at least 50 fps more than the 780ti. For about the same price. And again, what is it that you need? Because if your monitor is a 60hz then we're discussing snake oil. If you have a 1080p, 60hz monitor, a single R9 290 is already overkill. If you have a 1440p monitor, you'll see that the difference between the crossfire cards and the 780ti widens. At 4k even more, the 290s will give you 60fps whereas the 780ti will struggle giving you 40.

I have 140Hz monitor.Does the reference r9 290 shines when powered?

Don't know, can't see why you need that unless you'll watercool ;-;

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

I believe 290 Vapor x has a glowing logo.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

I have 140Hz monitor.Does the reference r9 290 shines when powered?

No, and stay away from reference, that cooler sucks ^^ for 140hz crossfire 20s do make more sense than a 780ti. You'd almost never be dropping below 140fps.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I believe 290 Vapor x has a glowing logo.

Yes it has but that depends on the manufacturer.Like CDC has logo on above the surface of the card when istalled diagnolly while sapphire has a good logo but not a good brand.

I want a gpu that has a shining logo on it like 780ti

780ti matrix from asus is your best bet 16144810953l.jpg

Sauron

You need to relax forcing people to get a 290/290x.You do it constantly dude.It has better value, i cannot deny that but if someone has a taste for a 780ti you need to back off a little bit.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Yes it has but that depends on the manufacturer.Like CDC has logo on above the surface of the card when istalled diagnolly while sapphire has a good logo but not a good brand.

How is sapphire not a good brand? They make some of the best AMD cards...

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

780ti matrix from asus is your best bet 16144810953l.jpgSauron

You need to relax forcing people to get a 290/290x.You do it constantly dude.It has better value, i cannot deny that but if someone has a taste for a 780ti you need to back off a little bit.

It's good Thnx.But what do you think that I would get fps in bf4 with this card at 1080p ultra.I have seen vids but they are stupid.Somebody get 80 and somebody gets 120+

It's good Thnx.But what do you think that I would get fps in bf4 with this card at 1080p ultra.I have seen vids but they are stupid.Somebody get 80 and somebody gets 120+

I have the 770 and i play bf4 maxxed out at 1080p. AVERAGE fps i get in multiplayer is 70 fps benchmarked in every map except paracel storm.it's a little bit less than 70.

I can almost vouch that with the 780ti you will get more than 100fps avg.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

What the fuck is up with the circle jerk with Sapphire 290 and 290x. Unless you want some extreme overclocking like 1300Mhz and shit then go for the Kingpin because step up program. If not then a nice ACX cooler will do you fan fucking tastic.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

I have the 770 and i play bf4 maxxed out at 1080p. AVERAGE fps i get in multiplayer is 70 fps benchmarked in every map except paracel storm.it's a little bit less than 70.

I can almost vouch that with the 780ti you will get more than 100fps avg.

Could you please go check 780Ti benchmark in YouTube?You will know it yourself.

What the fuck is up with the circle jerk with Sapphire 290 and 290x. Unless you want some extreme overclocking like 1300Mhz and shit then go for the Kingpin because step up program. If not then a nice ACX cooler will do you fan fucking tastic.

I have already understood that one.And what do you mean by circle jerk?

Eggs 780Ti is already superclocked and comes with 1.7Ghz speed while matrix One comes with 1.1Ghz.Which one is the best?.Does 600Mhz provides premium?

Kingpin is better but unless you are watercooling and going into the non-stock bios you won't see much of a difference between Kingpin and the Classified.

Ok if I stick 290x vapour.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZcwP8d

Please rate it.Can't find any monitor.m at a reasonable cost.

Stay AWAY from amd cards, i recently tried crossfire and there is too much stuttering, driver issues. Honestly if I were you I would go with a single matrix 780Ti which has a led logo or 780 sli. GTX 780 poseidon is non reference with led logo as well. Also I own 780Ti and it averages about 100 fps in bf4 1080p ultra. Some people you see 80fps because those are dips in framerate when theres a lot happening on screen. For monitor I recommend Asus VG248QE which cost 250$.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System