Its a worth buying ps4? Got any problem for the console

If you want it its a good console xD I have had no problems with it

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I find the fan kinda loud, but my PS4 is in a a tv stand and basically right up against the back panel with a hole for the wires. . . i leave the glass open when I play it, but due to the layout of my room i sit at the end of my bed atm and I'm like right next to the PS4 so that also makes it kinda loud. . . (if i move tv back it's too far back when I'm in bed watching it then)

urm I bought rubber thumb grips right away to protect the analogs. I don't think the library is worth the purchase yet, but hopefully in a year or 2 there'll be loads of good stuff.

I'll pick up TLOU remastered in a month or 2, I only have 2k14 and KZ atm

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I've used a ps4, but have never owned a console in my lifetime.  So don't quote me on anything.  But I like the ps4 controller, although if it was me buying it the first thing I'd check would be to see if your able to somehow get a mouse and keyboard to work with it.  So, just my opinion.  But overall I think ps4 is pretty solid :)