Its a worth buying ps4? Got any problem for the console

I Going to buy ps4 later this month...

its got any problems?
or other thing?

I Going to buy ps4 later this month...

its got any problems?

or other thing?

Its fine... if you are interested in the games it has I guess , there are some great exclusives to play 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Its fine... if you are interested in the games it has I guess , there are some great exclusives to play 

But many of them are saying their dualshock 4 is crap and overheat issue...

The dualshock 4 is a great controller, lots of people prefer it over the new Xbox One controller

Not heard of any overheating issues being that big, Plus its the UK, if it happens just take it back and get a new one

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I have a PS4 and have never had overheating issues and the DS4 is good but the rubber on the analogue sticks can wear off after a while.

The dualshock 4 is a great controller, lots of people prefer it over the new Xbox One controller

Not heard of any overheating issues being that big, Plus its the UK, if it happens just take it back and get a new one

Thank You Dude..

I have a PS4 and have never had overheating issues and the DS4 is good but the rubber on the analogue sticks can wear off after a while.

Ya the rubber issue on dualshock controller make all sick...most of them are annoy it..

It doesn't have any inherent hardware issues that I know of, however I don't think it is worth buying for the price. On top of that you have the onlyne sub fee (which, worth it or not, is still a lot of money compared to the price of the unit itself) and games that are generally quite a bit more expensive than on pc, together with controllers being very expensive (50$ for a controller, 100 for 2, that's a lot of money). Overall, I think you're much better off with a 500 or 600$ pc: it would be way more powerful and allows for future upgrades and in the long run you'd even spare money.

p.s. follow your topics @NGM

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It doesn't have any inherent hardware issues that I know of, however I don't think it is worth buying for the price. On top of that you have the onlyne sub fee (which, worth it or not, is still a lot of money compared to the price of the unit itself) and games that are generally quite a bit more expensive than on pc, together with controllers being very expensive (50$ for a controller, 100 for 2, that's a lot of money). Overall, I think you're much better off with a 500 or 600$ pc: it would be way more powerful and allows for future upgrades and in the long run you'd even spare money.

p.s. follow your topics @NGM

i already  have gaming pc........so i made my mind to buy a console.....thats why asking  got any problem or buy xbox one?

NGM, on 06 Aug 2014 - 02:17 AM, said:

Ya the rubber issue on dualshock controller make all sick...most of them are annoy it..

I've had a DS4 for about 6 months, haven't had this issue.

The DS4 is the best controller I've ever used.

Last of Us on the PS4 is also a good reason to buy a PS4, at least for me.

I've had a DS4 for about 6 months, haven't had this issue.

The DS4 is the best controller I've ever used.

Last of Us on the PS4 is also a good reason to buy a PS4, at least for me.

how about the rubber issue analog stick..? face any problem?

Nope, the sticks are perfectly fine.

No issues that ive run intot

Thanks..

i already  have gaming pc........so i made my mind to buy a console.....thats why asking  got any problem or buy xbox one?

No, no problems.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

No, no problems.

How about xbox one?

How about xbox one?

It's inferior to the ps4 in every possible way, plus the sub fee conditions are way worse. But no, it doesn't have any hardware issues that I know of.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

it has a slight problem with the sticks on the controller witch ware out extremely quickly but besides that it is perfectly fine

u wot m7+1

I would say it still isn't worth it. It will be once more exclusives make their way into the console, but for the time being, there really aren't that many interesting games for it, nor the Xbone for that matter. I would say wait until that one console selling game is about to come out.

it has a slight problem with the sticks on the controller witch ware out extremely quickly but besides that it is perfectly fine

I haven't had any issues with mine. I've been using a DS4 on my PC, and so far, I'm loving this thing. It may well be the best controller I've ever used at least in terms of comfort. We'll see how it fares as time goes on, but so far, it feels pretty good.

Ive had the ps4 since launch and Ive never had overheating or controller issues

Rig: AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990fx, 16gb Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte R9 290 4GB, Noctua NH-12S, Samsung 840 Evo, WD 1TB Black, Corsair C70, Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster SA350, Acer 193w, Mouse: Cyborg RAT 5. Window 7 Pro

Laptop: Asus x75vd, Intel i5 3210M, 8gb RAM, Nvidia 610m 1gb, 750gb hdd

PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox360

DS4 is a great controller, and I've had my PS4 since December and it's not seated in the best possible airflow place and it never gets very loud or hot.

It's inferior to the ps4 in every possible way, plus the sub fee conditions are way worse. But no, it doesn't have any hardware issues that I know of.

Really the hardware differences are not that big, its personal preference really. A PS4 was never in consideration for me simply because the games that I wanted were exclusive to the XB1. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Really the hardware differences are not that big, its personal preference really. A PS4 was never in consideration for me simply because the games that I wanted were exclusive to the XB1. 

Any difference is a big difference when the price is the same or higher. Of course if you really must have the couple of exclusives that xbox has then you have no choice, that doesn't mean it's a good deal and you should get that if you're indecisive.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's an excellent console in my opinion. However, it is an unfinished console. For instance, there are things the PS3 can do that the PS4 can't at the moment. Plus that 500gb HDD is not going to last long with how large these games that are coming out for it are...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

The Xbox one's GPU has 786 stream processors at 853 Mhz and the PS4 has 1154 Mhz. The difference is therefore 30% which kinda is a lot.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

Well, if you want Halo and Forza that badly...