Soo looking for some help.Good video cam

Hello all i was hoping you can help me out. I am looking for a nice video camera for youtube. As of right now i am using my webcam a C920 witch works great but i do not want to be stuck at my computer. 

I just invested  in a few things such as a Green Screen And lights. So lighting should not be a big issue. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032YTZNE/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1 

How ever What i need now is a good camera for Great video. so i was looking into a few and hoping someone could help so far the ones i was looking at is 
canon t3i and the Nikon D3200 any Advice would  be great. Does not have to one of these cameras but it would need some type of slot for me to put a mic into. thanks again

For video, the T3i would perform better between those two. 

The T3i should have a microphone input. 

Canon is better for video recording, Nikon is better for Pictures.  (This is my opinion, you don't have to agree) So it would be better to go to Canon, you can use a dslr camera for now and later upgrade to a professional video camera. 

• 1 month later...

Bubblewhale is right canon has better video capabilites then Nikon, since canon is a professional camcorder maker, nikon on the oher hand makes x-ray and microscopes etc, which si why they do better in the photography side.

But its always a toss up who does better in photography since some people like canon cause their pictures come out more on the cool side(whitish), while nikon is more warm (yellow). But to be honest of the normal companies I think Fujifilm has the best advantage in colour.

I'm personally I'm a Nikon, Fujifilm and leica user.

I would agree with the t3i. For audio I believe it does have a 3.5mm mix input and further down the track you can buy something like the zoom h4n if the internal audio input isn't good enough. Otherwise it sounds like you are set.