RAM Issue

BlackheartRegia

I have 8 GB of Patriot G2 gamer series ram. I have a widget on my Win 7 desktop that shows my RAM and CPU usage. At the moment, with Chrome and 4 tabs open, its usage is 6.6 GB and never dips below 6.5 GB. Even task manager shows this, and resource monitor. I added the memory usage of all the largest processes in task manager (>10,000 kb). They only equaled about 1.36 GB. Specs are on my profile.

I imagine you already restarted your PC download software for clearing the RAM

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

First of all, windows vista/ 7 gadgets are now considered a security risk for your pchttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/gadgets To get a detailed look at everything that is running use Process Monitor off of Microsoft System Internals website.  http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

"We will never make a 32-bit operating system." -- Bill Gates, 1989

I have 8 GB of Patriot G2 gamer series ram. I have a widget on my Win 7 desktop that shows my RAM and CPU usage. At the moment, with Chrome and 4 tabs open, its usage is 6.6 GB and never dips below 6.5 GB. Even task manager shows this, and resource monitor. I added the memory usage of all the largest processes in task manager (>10,000 kb). They only equaled about 1.36 GB. Specs are on my profile.

Chrome has been known to eat a lot of RAM

Spoiler
  • CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
  • Motherboard:  MSI PRO B650M-A WiFi
  • RAM:  G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 Memory @ 6000MHz
  • Graphics:  Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Ultra W OC 8G-V
  • StorageKingston KC3000 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD; Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hard Disk Drive @ 7200rpm
  • PSU:  Cooler Master V1000 1000W 80+ Gold
  • Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Keyboard: Cooler Master CK550 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/Gateron Red switches
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O- Wireless @ 1600dpi, 1000Hz
  • DAC: JDS Labs OL DAC
  • AMP: JDS Labs O2 AMP
  • Headphones: Hifiman HE-400I w/ZMF Ori Lambskin pads
  • Soundbar: Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
  • Monitor 1: BenQ EL2870U @ 3840 x 2160, 60Hz
  • Monitor 2ASUS Predator XB252Q @ 1920 x 1080, 240Hz
  • Monitor 3AOC G2460 PQU @ 1080 x 1920, 144Hz

Not 6 gigs running 3 tabs though. 

Try to get a more detailed look on how your RAM is used, it might be background software that do not appear on the running services list on your task manager.

For instance right now in my system I have 16GB of which there is a total of 9GB used right now. However, only 3.6GB of that is actually applications consuming memory, the rest 5.4GB is cached data.

Now the reason for me in this case is because I am caching hot data from my SSD onto the RAM to increase speed.

Do you have such software that might be doing a similar thing?

Of course there is the possibility of malicious software on your system, in which case I recommend you scan it using an antivirus if you have one installed. If you don't have one installed, try Avast!.

Short edit: I would also recommend stressing out your RAM beyond 90% load using tools such as IntelBurnInTest or OCCT. I thought of this because you claim there is only 1.3GB that appears in the Task Manager, so using the rest by an application purposely should tell you whether you just ran out of memory, in which case you should definitely check for malicious software, or you are just okay. If it says you are okay the used unknown space to you in your RAM was being used as cache. However you might be dealing with a smartly coded malicious software so this is not a test that would return a definite result.

Try to get a more detailed look on how your RAM is used, it might be background software that do not appear on the running services list on your task manager.

For instance right now in my system I have 16GB of which there is a total of 9GB used right now. However, only 3.6GB of that is actually applications consuming memory, the rest 5.4GB is cached data.

Now the reason for me in this case is because I am caching hot data from my SSD onto the RAM to increase speed.

Do you have such software that might be doing a similar thing?

Of course there is the possibility of malicious software on your system, in which case I recommend you scan it using an antivirus if you have one installed. If you don't have one installed, try Avast!.

Short edit: I would also recommend stressing out your RAM beyond 90% load using tools such as IntelBurnInTest or OCCT. I thought of this because you claim there is only 1.3GB that appears in the Task Manager, so using the rest by an application purposely should tell you whether you just ran out of memory, in which case you should definitely check for malicious software, or you are just okay. If it says you are okay the used unknown space to you in your RAM was being used as cache. However you might be dealing with a smartly coded malicious software so this is not a test that would return a definite result.

I dont know if i may have any invisible programs. But i recently did a Trend Micro Titanium scan with no malicious software found. (though having my computer inoperable for 2 years, my subscription is over and i cant trend micro to remove them anyways. :( )

FOR EVERYONE: I may want to point out that my computer is regularly crashing. Once, sometimes twice a day when i use it. Sometimes it blue screens with a memory dump and sometimes everything freezes with out a response, not ever CTRL+ALT+DELETE, requiring a force restart. Usually when it freezes is when i  have a Youtube video fullscreened 1080p. Could this be my 1GB G-card crashing, or my RAM running out? Which i would think the page file would take over at that point. 

I dont know if i may have any invisible programs. But i recently did a Trend Micro Titanium scan with no malicious software found. (though having my computer inoperable for 2 years, my subscription is over and i cant trend micro to remove them anyways. :( )

FOR EVERYONE: I may want to point out that my computer is regularly crashing. Once, sometimes twice a day when i use it. Sometimes it blue screens with a memory dump and sometimes everything freezes with out a response, not ever CTRL+ALT+DELETE, requiring a force restart. Usually when it freezes is when i  have a Youtube video fullscreened 1080p. Could this be my 1GB G-card crashing, or my RAM running out? Which i would think the page file would take over at that point. 

I recommend using Avast! antivirus' pre-boot scan, it is the best one I have seen throughout many, it does it right after windows kernel is loaded in, very effective.

Did not know about the regular crashes though, why was your pc inoperable for two years?

I recommend using Avast! antivirus' pre-boot scan, it is the best one I have seen throughout many, it does it right after windows kernel is loaded in, very effective.

Did not know about the regular crashes though, why was your pc inoperable for two years?

When ever i would try turning it on, the CPU LED would stay lit. I finally got it looked at and it turns out my hard drive was shorting. But i got that fixed. 

And my computer runs 6 gigs idol. No visible open programs.

And my computer runs 6 gigs idol. No visible open programs.

Does RamMap help you find that?

Been crashing regularly and having ram issues, have you tested with Memtest just to make sure?

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

Does RamMap help you find that?

Been crashing regularly and having ram issues, have you tested with Memtest just to make sure?

Task Manager tells me. I havent heard of either of those.

What bluescreen error do u get ? Also try a reinstall of Windows if none works.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

What bluescreen error do u get ? Also try a reinstall of Windows if none works.

Windows does a memory dump to prevent damage.

Windows does a memory dump to prevent damage.

Try downloading these two programs and doing a scan of your system. Trend Micro HiJack This and MalwareBytes. See if there are any malicious software in the background

Spoiler
  • CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
  • Motherboard:  MSI PRO B650M-A WiFi
  • RAM:  G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 Memory @ 6000MHz
  • Graphics:  Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Ultra W OC 8G-V
  • StorageKingston KC3000 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD; Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hard Disk Drive @ 7200rpm
  • PSU:  Cooler Master V1000 1000W 80+ Gold
  • Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Keyboard: Cooler Master CK550 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/Gateron Red switches
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O- Wireless @ 1600dpi, 1000Hz
  • DAC: JDS Labs OL DAC
  • AMP: JDS Labs O2 AMP
  • Headphones: Hifiman HE-400I w/ZMF Ori Lambskin pads
  • Soundbar: Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
  • Monitor 1: BenQ EL2870U @ 3840 x 2160, 60Hz
  • Monitor 2ASUS Predator XB252Q @ 1920 x 1080, 240Hz
  • Monitor 3AOC G2460 PQU @ 1080 x 1920, 144Hz

Go to C:\Windows\Prefetch

Delete all content and reboot. See if this helps. As some people said: It's probably memory that's reserved for programs/tasks you use regularly

I went too that folder and looked at all the files. Theyre all under 4k KB, should i still delele them all? And the folder "ReadyBoot" too? 

For everyone: Screenshot of my RAM and CPU usage. I have a one person skype call in the background. 

RAM usage

I went too that folder and looked at all the files. Theyre all under 4k KB, should i still delele them all? And the folder "ReadyBoot" too? 

For everyone: Screenshot of my RAM and CPU usage. I have a one person skype call in the background. 

Seeing the screenshot, it can't be my solution. Try solution from @Faruko

Currently working on a Watercooled Corsair Obsidian 350D (clicky)

Intel i5 4670k, ASUS GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo, 16GB RAM, 3 TB Seagate HDD

Try downloading these two programs and doing a scan of your system. Trend Micro HiJack This and MalwareBytes. See if there are any malicious software in the background

Malwarebytes didnt find anything. I dont understand the log that HiJackThis gives me. Be here it is: 

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.5
Scan saved at 9:48:34 PM, on 8/10/2014
Platform: Windows 7 SP1 (WinNT 6.00.3505)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v11.0 (11.00.9600.17207)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\HTC Sync Manager\HTC Sync\adb.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\UMonit.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\HydraVision\HydraDM.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Quick View\WDDMStatus.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\M60 Mouse\M60Hid.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\M60 Mouse\CorsTra.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=255141
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=255141
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = 
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = 
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = 
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: Trend Micro Toolbar BHO - {43C6D902-A1C5-45c9-91F6-FD9E90337E18} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TISProToolbar\TSToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: AMD SteadyVideo BHO - {6C680BAE-655C-4E3D-8FC4-E6A520C3D928} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Bing Bar Helper - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll" (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Trend Micro Toolbar - {CCAC5586-44D7-4c43-B64A-F042461A97D2} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TISProToolbar\TSToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Bing Bar - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll" (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [JMB36X IDE Setup] C:\Windows\RaidTool\xInsIDE.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [APSDaemon] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LifeCam] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WD Quick View] C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Quick View\WDDMStatus.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Corsair M60 Mouse] C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\M60 Mouse\M60Hid.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [startCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\amd64\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [GoogleChromeAutoLaunch_4C759CBE76051A54F37D4E70F0F48AE0] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --no-startup-window
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [HydraVisionDesktopManager] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\HydraVision\HydraDM.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [skype] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /minimized /regrun
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O18 - Protocol: tmtb - {04EAF3FB-4BAC-4B5A-A37D-A1CF210A5A42} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TISProToolbar\TSToolbar.dll
O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll
O18 - Filter: video/mp4 - {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - C:\Program Files (x86)\amd\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll
O18 - Filter: video/x-flv - {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - C:\Program Files (x86)\amd\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe Flash Player Update Service (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AMD External Events Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AMD FUEL Service - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: HTCMonitorService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\HTC Sync Manager\HSMServiceEntry.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll,-1000 (IEEtwCollectorService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\IEEtwCollector.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Internet Pass-Through Service (PassThru Service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\Internet Pass-Through\PassThruSvr.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (SfCtlCom) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service (TMBMServer) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (TmProxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: WD Backup (WDBackup) - Western Digital  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\WDBackupEngine.exe
O23 - Service: WD Drive Manager (WDDriveService) - Western Digital - C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDDriveService.exe
O23 - Service: WD Rules (WDRulesService) - Western Digital  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\WDRulesEngine.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 12310 bytes