Anyone Notice This?

ddbtkd456

Lil Wyte: Break The Knob Off (Original):

Lil Jon (Not even a Week Later):

And

Eminem - Monster (Original)

Boondox - Monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSjJ-9-JdOU

I think both non-radio played music and radio played music is starting to run out of material...

Also hate here will not be tolerated as I listen to about everything under the sun.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I don't listen to the genre, so I wouldn't have noticed.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I don't listen to the genre, so I wouldn't have noticed.

No I just find it a little funny that everyone is stealing everyones songs.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

It's 1 in the morning here so I cant listen right now but I will check it tomorrow morning.. 

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Pirates... :angry:

pirates-meme-generator-haha-lol-look-wha

Yep both originals are better tho I do perfer underground music over mainstream. The Lil Wyte one is pretty damn funny tho if you watch it...

I dont see the point of this thread

Just to show that people steal each others music...also I am sick of everyone not knowing that Lil Wyte as the original song holder for lil jons turn it down for what.

Just to show that people steal each others music...also I am sick of everyone not knowing that Lil Wyte as the original song holder for lil jons turn it down for what.

The 1st two songs dont sound alike in any way and the 2nd pair just have the same name, I still dont see the point...

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

The 1st two songs dont sound alike in any way and the 2nd pair just have the same name, I still dont see the point...

The first two songs are the same basis of music....turning down music....the second pair have almost the exact same layout for songs. They aren't exact matches just enough to cause suspicions.