Cleaning your room/desk OCD?

samosnik

I dont know why but when it comes to cleaning my room and my desk.. it's Crazy. When i see a thing on the floor it must GO AWAY! 

Dont know what this is but i think i am going to call it ''sheldon cooper syndrome'' Is there anyone else having this?

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

only when I am insanely bored.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Nah not so much myself but I do like to keep it reasonably tidy in my room especially if the mess gets in the way. Stuff like a pile of plates and cups on my desk can get a bit annoying after a while xD

Here is some OCD for ya :D I clean and dust my desk and everything around it every single night before I go to bed.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Here is some OCD for ya :D I clean and dust my desk and everything around it every single night before I go to bed.

Yeah it's only my desk/room not anything else. The rest of the house can look like a bombed whorehouse.

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

I clean mine maybe once or twice a month. Depends on what kind of mood I am in.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I just rearranged my room, hoovered and dusted.

So, no, I'm totally fine with a dirty room....:P

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

If I post a pic of my desk you'll lose your shit.

do ittttttttt

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

more propably OCPD

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

more propably OCPD

hmh Might be. And i also need a Very clean windows Destop :P

I did it just for you look now

WOW

WOW

I warned you but snickerzz had to go and request an image anyway...

The only thing similar in our images is my avatar ROFL

Hehe

I alcohol wipe everything and make every single spec of dust disappear when cleaning. However.... my desk is inevitably cluttered since I don't have a lot of space. Plus I share a room now....

Messy desk GOML

yeah that's a teddy bear I've had lil homie since I was was his size he sits there and chills Y U HATIN

Yo man your desktop is Askew...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I alcohol wipe everything and make every single spec of dust disappear when cleaning. However.... my desk is inevitably cluttered since I don't have a lot of space. Plus I share a room now....

Yo man your desktop is Askew...

Hmh i've got some 97%. And some cloths..

But i probably will end up drunk.. Like i always do when i play whit alcohol :P

Hmh i've got some 97%. And some cloths..

I use theses 92% wipes or something, I can dig em up to find out but I'm too lazy. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

But i probably will end up drunk.. Like i always do when i play whit alcohol :P

Pffft don't play with your food! That's for drinking!

Pffft don't play with your food! That's for drinking!

hehew