Please help me find this song from Discovery Channel /TLC

MrThreeWorlds

Hi guys, I've been looking for the complete version of this song since forever, but I have no clue as to what to search for (I think I've tried everything possible though). I've looked trough "Discovery Music Source" but they have such a vast library of stock music that it's impossible to find, despite it's solid search engine. The melody keeps popping up from time to time on various reality shows and documentaries so maybe you've heard it before, and maybe, just maybe you know where to find the full version. 

Here's a clip of the melody playing in an ad on discovery channel (sorry for the crappy quality):

http://youtu.be/8KivVAJP4o4

Here's another from pawn stars, again really crappy (starts at 00:30 ends at aprox 00:58):

http://youtu.be/L9gVUKu4plY

I'm not really counting on anyone being able to name this tune but I guess it's worth a shot, thank you very much if you gave it a listen :)

PS: Sorry I don't know how to embed youtube videos  :unsure:

To embed, just post the link from the share tab. I can't get a good enough sample without voice to have SoundHound be reliable. Sounds kinda like Marconi Union, so listen to some of that if you're interested. I'll keep looking though.

To embed, just post the link from the share tab. I can't get a good enough sample without voice to have SoundHound be reliable. Sounds kinda like Marconi Union, so listen to some of that if you're interested. I'll keep looking though.

Thanks! I tried copying the link from youtube from the embed tab but.. eh. I'll check out Marconi Union, thanks allot! :)

Thanks! I tried copying the link from youtube from the embed tab but.. eh. I'll check out Marconi Union, thanks allot! :)

Don't have to link or embed, forum will automatically format it.

01e1618210.png

Still looking.