Trading games in at GameStop? You'll need to provide your fingerprint

RightfulNerd

Oh, people are going to love this. I think GameStop might be receiving less second-hand games from customers.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Repost

well then. come up with a link, and report it, instead of complaining its a repost

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

well then. come up with a link, and report it, instead of complaining its a repost

I was already editing the post before you even said this so whatever.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I don't really see the problem here

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

I don't really see the problem here

It is all about getting your topic posted onto The WAN Show baby and getting credit for it. :P

It is all about getting your topic posted onto The WAN Show baby and getting credit for it. :P

I literally can't even. Is getting Linus to say the name ryantech95 that important?

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I literally can't even. Is getting Linus to say the name ryantech95 that important?

Oh and about importance I really don't care what you think is important to me or anyone else.  How about you focus on what you want and others and I will focus on what we want.  In the grand scheme of things this simple want is not as important as other things but I am allowed what I want and if hearing my nick DeViLzzz on The WAN Show makes me happy so be it.  Not everything has to be about attaining something really important.  Can we as fans of The WAN Show not enjoy simple pleasures like our nick being shared on the show?

Oh and about importance I really don't care what you think is important to me or anyone else.  How about you focus on what you want and others and I will focus on what we want.  In the grand scheme of things this simple want is not as important as other things but I am allowed what I want and if hearing my nick DeViLzzz on The WAN Show makes me happy so be it.  Not everything has to be about attaining something really important.  Can we as fans of The WAN Show not enjoy simple pleasures like our nick being shared on the show?

Sure dude

What's the WAN show may I ask?*

*I'm new here, sorry for my current stupidity

I was going to comment but I think it's more important to mention that it's really really sad that people get to make threads with no effort. If you make a thread about news, comment on it, say something interesting. Don't just drop an article.