So the kardashians are in my town.

ddbtkd456

Just don't do it when motely crew is here on the 8th.

Naaaw... But i already sent the fleet...

mass-effect-reapers-o_zps5016e243.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Kanye deserves to be beaten up and the Kardashians should have their faces burned off so we're done with the bullshit.

Wonder if Keyne is here maybe he'll make a speech about having a more dangerous job then soldiers do.

Im so sick and tired of that dude.....Might be the most deluded man on the planet.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Im so sick and tired of that dude.....Might be the most deluded man on the planet.

Did you actually watch the video of him saying it? Like it was so comical I couldn't stop laughing..."I have to worry about being shot everyday, my job might be compared or even more dangerous then a soldiers".

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Did you actually watch the video of him saying it? Like it was so comical I couldn't stop laughing..."I have to worry about being shot everyday, my job might be compared or even more dangerous then a soldiers".

No, I actually just read about it, but this isn't the first time. I was laughing my ass off that he honestly was of the opinion that he could turn his gf/wife into a fashion icon.

Or this "“You do not want to go against the power. I'm working on one mission, and that's a mission from God.”"

He is insane.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

No, I actually just read about it, but this isn't the first time. I was laughing my ass off that he honestly was of the opinion that he could turn his gf/wife into a fashion icon.

Or this "“You do not want to go against the power. I'm working on one mission, and that's a mission from God.”"

He is insane.

No shit....one good song...Jesus walks with me...and that was it...heartless was alright...rest of his music crap.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

No shit....one good song...Jesus walks with me...and that was it...heartless was alright...rest of his music crap.

He made a song called "I am a god"......Do we have to say more?

He made a song called "I am a god"......Do we have to say more?

Hahahaha sad thing I try to only listen to rappers that are actually smart outside of music....example T.I., Eminem.....that sort of thing...alot of underground music....

Hahahaha sad thing I try to only listen to rappers that are actually smart outside of music....example T.I., Eminem.....that sort of thing...alot of underground music....

I don't listen to music as much as many people. But I can't stand really dumb rap......Like 50 cent. I liked both Eminem and T.I.....Have a ton of respect for their technique when rapping. Its about the lyrics, instead of being about an attitude or a life style(That is fucking stupid. Look at lil wayne. ).

i forgot my favourite quote by him

"Kanye said people might ask him who he thinks he is calling himself a god, but the rapper has an answer to that question: 'I just told you who I thought I was: A god. I just told you. That’s who I think I am.

'Would it have been better if I had a song that said "I am a gangster" or if I had a song that said "I am a pimp." All those colours and patinas fit better on a person like me, right?"

That is not just deluded but also victim searching. The journalist asked why he thinks he's a god and he basically accused the journalist of racism for even asking it:P

i forgot my favourite quote by him

That is not just deluded but also victim searching. The journalist asked why he thinks he's a god and he basically accused the journalist of racism for even asking it:P

Sigh when will people learn....

Here's the video for it....make fun of it...even the person presenting it was laughing.

Sigh when will people learn....

Here's the video for it....make fun of it...even the person presenting it was laughing.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Oh my god......Is there an actual video of him saying it or was it in print?

I need to see that.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Oh my god......Is there an actual video of him saying it or was it in print?

I need to see that.

There was let me see if I can find it again.

he really sounds insane during this tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoW79ZDgLX4

he really sounds insane during this tho.

The host is almost as insane.

I almost puked when he said "If you lead the revolution, i'll be standing behind".....He is aware that this is a musician right? This isn't some person trying to fundamentally change the world...I just despise this way of thinking that because I find somebody talented, im going to abandon all critical thinking and just following them. Am listening to this while im writing....This is like a treasure of stupidity. He is so serious about it. He just said that he could be killed every day he does his job....So lets see what he sees as those terrible dangers....Well, criticism(Which is fatal apparantly) and fighting for ideas.....And he speficily mention(more than once) that he could slip on stage and die. Which im pretty sure is one of the leading causes of death among police officers. And then he goes into how he will tell his daughter that him and kim fought for where they are today.

I should really not care about this but it bothers me that kids look up to people like him. This kind of egotism is not something to be admired.

LOOOOOOL! Oh my god....So he is talking about media portrayls of black people...and he is actually making a bit of sense here. That back in the day black people were only cast in certain roles like a robber....and then he mentions the cosby family having "prepared" the country for the Obamas.....There might be an argument there even if its a oversimplification but what does he do then? "Or like the kardashian family prepared the country for an interracial couple"

Shut the fuck up man! Come on! Thats just pathetic.....im laughing myself sick. Thank you so much for this clip.

The host is almost as insane.

I almost puked when he said "If you lead the revolution, i'll be standing behind".....He is aware that this is a musician right? This isn't some person trying to fundamentally change the world...I just despise this way of thinking that because I find somebody talented, im going to abandon all critical thinking and just following them. Am listening to this while im writing....This is like a treasure of stupidity. He is so serious about it. He just said that he could be killed every day he does his job....So lets see what he sees as those terrible dangers....Well, criticism(Which is fatal apparantly) and fighting for ideas.....And he speficily mention(more than once) that he could slip on stage and die. Which im pretty sure is one of the leading causes of death among police officers. And then he goes into how he will tell his daughter that him and kim fought for where they are today.

I should really not care about this but it bothers me that kids look up to people like him. This kind of egotism is not something to be admired.

LOOOOOOL! Oh my god....So he is talking about media portrayls of black people...and he is actually making a bit of sense here. That back in the day black people were only cast in certain roles like a robber....and then he mentions the cosby family having "prepared" the country for the Obamas.....There might be an argument there even if its a oversimplification but what does he do then? "Or like the kardashian family prepared the country for an interracial couple"

Shut the fuck up man! Come on! Thats just pathetic.....im laughing myself sick. Thank you so much for this clip.

Your welcome he has more like it....now this vs. this.

it shows more in a song called guns n roses by him..

Your welcome he has more like it....now this vs. this.

snip

it shows more in a song called guns n roses by him..

And I think there are plenty where he came from. Tyra at a point says "You are very humble......Very likeable" and that is key. I think that Kanyes record sales are going to be hurt at some point by his personality. But maybe im wrong. Maybe people give cocky and delutional.

And I think there are plenty where he came from. Tyra at a point says "You are very humble......Very likeable" and that is key. I think that Kanyes record sales are going to be hurt at some point by his personality. But maybe im wrong. Maybe people give cocky and delutional.

Yep...eminem well we know him. Even on one song by T.I. he even admits he was wrong for going to jail...how many rappers do that?

Yep...eminem well we know him. Even on one song by T.I. he even admits he was wrong for going to jail...how many rappers do that?

Basically none. Its a mark of pride to go jail... Im happy for him to have changed around. He is very different from the rapper he was in the 2000s with feuds and all the rest.

Basically none. Its a mark of pride to go jail... Im happy for him to have changed around. He is very different from the rapper he was in the 2000s with feuds and all the rest.

Yep...even said he deserved it and he broke the law...he has kids to take care of now.