BF4 Actors Needed

I'm interested. Shoot me a PM when you're ready (just not now, heading to bed :P)

I can pull off an American accent if needed.

Sure, what you have in mind?

Unfortunately not this weekend but we could set up some kind of story line and ad lib some stuff. I have ideas but have to bolt now of course we also have to time sync if we're not all in the same ball park time zone. Will get back to you most definitely. I'm also open to any ideas from you guys, I'm no dictator :P

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Unfortunately not this weekend but we could set up some kind of story line and ad lib some stuff. I have ideas but have to bolt now of course we also have to time sync if we're not all in the same ball park time zone. Will get back to you most definitely. I'm also open to any ideas from you guys, I'm no dictator :P

Can always talk about it whilst playing BF4 and get everyone interested in it?

Sure. Just pm me when you want to do it. I am German so I will be your Schwarzenegger

Schwarzenegger is Austrian

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Schwarzenegger is Austrian

I know. But they do speak German there...

EDIT: BTW just came back from my vacation in your beautiful country! ;-) Nice family holiday.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)