ArcheAge - sign up for beta keys

happinessism

So, for a free beta key for Archeage, you can sign up at [www.tenhonhammer.com/giveaways/archeage-closed-beta-event-2-key-giveaway] and get a free key through the site. It'll ask you to link your fb or make an account with gleem or something (that's what I did with a junk email that I have.. haha), and you can get your key. I'm not sure if there are any left, but try!

Basically. You just login/signup, follow the short instructions, and get a code. copy/paste it into the provided link on the site to reddem it. Ah, btw. If you get a message (after you got your key) that the key was redeemed already, it's because you already activated it. Just install glyph by clicking on the button on the top and install archage from there. Glyph is similar to downloading battle.net to play hearthstone/diablo3/sc2. You just install it, and then use the client to download Archeage (It's 22 gb...).

Best of luck!

None left

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield