This forum has gone downhill today.

beebskadoo

5142942+_2d44aa7909c0c7adefdc5eea57d9872

gay=/=faggot

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Obligatory.

GODDAMNIT THAT'S THE SECOND TIME IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

no you faggot

@beebskadoo isn't a bundle of sticks, maybe a bundle of something that rhymes with sticks though :P

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

gay=/=faggot

Gay means "happy", faggot means "a bundle of sticks", and Lesbians, Lisbons, Lisboans, and Lisbonians are from Lisbon, Portugal or Lisbon, New Hampshire, United States. I love how people twist words to make new (derogatory) meanings.

GODDAMNIT THAT'S THE SECOND TIME IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

I think you mentioned in a thread that stuff like this happens to you. A lot.  :D

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

thanks sweetheart <3

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

thanks sweetheart <3

Anytime, darling.

Anytime, darling.

You are now my personal assistant. I suggest changing your member title accordingly ;)

Hail Sithis!

Wat?

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

my thoughts exactly

IKR?

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

You are now my personal assistant. I suggest changing your member title accordingly ;)

Done. ;)

fdf18ca2cc0275dbca18e0c160cada7bc26bdd92

post-17455-0-03477300-1406785629.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Are the mods actually striking or is it just a joke?

it just a joke

and the mods went for holiday

WindSpeed explained it

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.