Twitch Streaming Question

NInety

Let's say I want to stream a game. Any game....

Is there a way I can do some post-processing to the video? Like stream it into a video editor @24fps and add some motion blur and then stream from there to Twitch?

sut stream the pre recorded video

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

sut stream the pre recorded video

I've never streamed before. How would I output edited video live? I'd like it to only have like a 1 minute or less delay on the stream.

I've never streamed before. How would I output edited video live? I'd like it to only have like a 1 minute or less delay on the stream.

not sure just play the edited video and set it to caption that however take into account allot of people hate pre recorded streams

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

not sure just play the edited video and set it to caption that however take into account allot of people hate pre recorded streams

It will be a livestream, it will just have a little bit of delay. I think 24fps gameplay w/motion blur looks good, at least from a viewing standpoint. I couldn't stand playing a game like that.

I think you can add such effects (and custom delay) on XSplit and more expensive software. Its mostly used by professionals as regular gamers don't need such thing. Having custom overlay or playing something like insert video is usually enough.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv