More revenue ideas

eldergeek

what are the chances of getting an LTT branded static pad, multitool etc. I think it could be a good money maker.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

A LTT Mouse pad would be nice...

I need one. 

I'm using the one that we bought with our 1999 iMac G3.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

what are the chances of getting an LTT branded static pad, multitool etc. I think it could be a good money maker.

Who actually uses a anti static wrist strap? If they were customised they would probably cost more than the regular ones and take longer to arrive.

As for the multitool - why? Why would I buy a Linus branded tool? It needs a better USP than a logo.

Who actually uses a anti static wrist strap?

I just keep my feet on the inner sides of my desk -- made completely of metal and in constant contact with the floor = gold.

I would buy a WAN logo sticker for my laptop -- as long as it's made of the same sort of stuff that CPU-branded stickers are made out of.

I just keep my feet on the inner sides of my desk -- made completely of metal and in constant contact with the floor = gold.

I would buy a WAN logo sticker for my laptop -- as long as it's made of the same sort of stuff that CPU-branded stickers are made out of.

Things like stickers make sense. They dont too cost much, and dont take up much room.They are cheap and easy to post, and its pretty much free advertising.

A whitelable multitool is probably one of the worst merchandise items I could think of.

I dont know why people would buy them though.

Crack, Cocaine, Marijuana? .. :mellow:

Details separate people.

LTT USB butt plugs

Just imagine. You're new to the forum and you want to check everything out, so you click on the store tab and all you see are page full of Linus approved butt plugs.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Just imagine. You're new to the forum and you want to check everything out, so you click on the store tab and all you see are page full of Linus approved butt plugs.

You buy one immediately and from that day on you will know the meaning of paradise.

You buy one immediately and from that day on you will know the meaning of paradise.

When you get it, you are so satisfied that you go back to the store page and realize that there are brand new Linus approved flesh lights for sale. Then you buy that and see the true meaning of heaven.  

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Your signature says it all, my friend.

Your signature says it all, my friend.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who actually uses a anti static wrist strap? If they were customised they would probably cost more than the regular ones and take longer to arrive.

As for the multitool - why? Why would I buy a Linus branded tool? It needs a better USP than a logo.

Hey. I'm just making suggestions that could help avoid another "adblock users are scum" incident.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13.