PC Gods...

Breal

Dean Hall? I dont get that one. For making a PC game he is a god?

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

K. I wouldn't call them gods...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I have to admit, I had no idea who Dean Hall was until I Googled him.

Also, I don't think JayzTwoCents gets enough recognition.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Dean Hall? No, definitely not. Linus is debatable, GabeN would be undisputable a few years ago, now I'd say no to that one too.

I have to admit, I had no idea who Dean Hall was until I Googled him.

Also, I don't think JayzTwoCents gets enough recognition.

I had to Google the guy myself.

I had to Google the guy myself.

I haven't even played DayZ yet.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I haven't even played DayZ yet.

Once I built my new rig someone told me to play it, but with school it was just not in my schedule.

Gaben is the God of PC gaming

Satya Nadella is the satan of PC gaming

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

GabeN undoubtedly, linus depends on who you ask (the whole forum would say yes but others maybe not) and not dean hall cause most people ad to google him

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

the PC gods should be AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA cause they define PC gaming

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Satya Nadella is the satan of PC gaming

No. that's Lucifer

Andrew Wilson(CEO of EA) is Satan and his sidekick is Tom Wheeler

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

No. that's Lucifer

Andrew Wilson(CEO of EA) is Satan and his sidekick is Tom Wheeler

I like that better.

EA is luring us into the dark side by offering free games

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

the PC gods should be AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA cause they define PC gaming

You could praise the hardware Gods or the software Gods.

Wait what if there are Atheist PC people who don't believe in the software or hardware gods?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Dean Hall in no way deserves to be in that picture,

He used the arma engine to make a game when there are plenty of other engines that would have been about 10000000000 times better.

You've got the wrong Linus.

-snip

No. just no

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You could praise the hardware Gods or the software Gods.

Wait what if there are Atheist PC people who don't believe in the software or hardware gods?

This is my god:

post-4302-0-21586200-1406739377.png

My PC specifications are in my profile.