Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Must win new power supply and vid card, haha, good luck all

My favourite video by Jay definitely has to be this one. I think it's hilarious and true!

My favourite video by Linus (Techquickie) has to be this one. I really love the short but extremely clear and detailed explanations but this commercial was just hilarious!

My Favourite Linus Tech Tips Video:

My Favourite Jays Two Cents Video:

C:

Jay:

TechQuickie:

[jra] DO IT NOW! I Want the R9 270x NOW! I need one (like seriously, I kinda need one, my 650Ti isn't enough)![/jra] PC MASTER RACE!!!

([jra]=Jay's Russian assent, which is awesome, and make me remember about the: "GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!")

Jay's discussion on when upgrading components saved me a bunch of money when I was considering completely building a new rig from the ground up:

The explanation of Bottlenecking and what it means is really good to send to friends when I'm trying to explain it to them: 

Techquickie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc8G5_sW8lk&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

JayzTwoCents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xKa3kR3da0&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

any of these would be a HUUGE upgrade to what I have and my GPU is seriously bottlenecking my CPU I know this is random but I had to put it here not to mention FIRST BUILD ... and broke

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.