Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Linus shed some light for me on how ping works.  I suffer from SLS (Severe Lag Spikes), so it's nice that I now know the reason behind it and can further diagnose my issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e7MPEENP1A&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

Jayz gave a quick review of the Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid "I" and I am very much a fan of Cooler Master's keyboards (especially the Quickfire series), so a look at this addition to the line was nice.

From JayzTwoCents:

From TechQuickie:

His 20,000 sub wasn't very informative but it still made me hurt a little inside to see the computer die that way, even though it was old :(

Gonna have to go with Linus's Banned Commercial video. Slick you where a bad ninja! Katana should have won :D

Hey Linus and Jay! I'm a huge fan. You guys basically got me through my CET 1 Class with a 92 :) Here's my Favorite videos of you guys:

JayzTwoCents:

Techquickie/Linus: 

I actually like the way the Project Skunkwork is done. People rarely get the chance to see pros do custom rigs and mods on PCs while making it interesting. Jayz did it here and it was enjoyable.

This one is because I like histories! Haha. And the history of Pixel is quite interesting to me. Also, this video @taranvh really showed improvement in his speech from his first video.

And a non-tech video from JayZ 

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

My 2 favorite videos from you to!

Techquickie:

JayzTwoCents:

This boob came on. It's not all linus. ಠuಠ

Jay gets hit in the face. hue hue hue (╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\ yey

These two videos pushed me to optimize my Wifi and try my hand at overclocking.

Jay's video:

Linus' video:

We hope you guys are as excited about this as we are! We're teaming up with JayzTwoCents to bring you guys a wicked giveaway. Make sure you're subscribed to both channels:

https://youtube.com/user/JayzTwoCents

https://youtube.com/user/TechQuickie

and then comment below with a link to your favorite video from each channel to enter.

We're going to draw one lucky winner who will receive a Radeon R9 270X and an OCZ Fatal1ty 1000W 80PLUS Gold power supply with individually sleeved cables! The draw will take place on August 8.

Best of luck everyone, and thanks as always for supporting our content! :)

This is an international giveaway!!

these giveaways you guys are doing are so awesome! thanks :)