Which keyboard would you recommend?

saxguy67

Right now I have a blackwidow 2013 keyboard. I love this keyboard but it is so loud when I type. I have been looking at the many different types of switches and have decided to look into a brown switch or a red/black switch. I mainly play fps games and I don't type much on my gaming pc. What keyboard would you recommend? (I really like coolermaster and corsair products and my build is also the standard red and black color scheme, so if it had a red back light or white back light it would be a bonus!) 

Thanks!

Corsairs coming K70 RGB, should be out in august

emphasis on the SHOULD part.

C'mon Corsair...

Git Gud.

emphasis on the SHOULD part.

C'mon Corsair...

Yeah, I just saw a video on that keyboard and I will wait till august...  :)

well my first instinct is a ducky shine 3 which you can get in many colours but the gigabyte aivia could be a good choice too if you want to save a little money and have some media function (other than media/ function keys on the ducky) and of course theres the corsair k70 which you can get in reds currently which suits your needs for colour without needing to wiat for the rgb version. id also say stick with the brown switches if you like the feel of the blues as it will keep the tactile feed back but reduce noise, another thing you could do to reduce noise from your mechanical keyboard is get some o rings as well as reducing the travel distance and prevent you from botteming out your keys, they come in a variety of harnesses and a few thicknesses and will dramatically silence your mechanical keyboard but it will still be louder than a standard membrane switch

k70 or k95 (if you need the extra keys)

You can get rgb if you want, or just the regular one if you just want a fixed led colour.

Get MX Red switches.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Here are a few of my suggestions:

1. Razer Black Widow

2. Logitech g710+

3. Corsiar K70 or K90

4. Ducky Shine 

Hope this helps :)

I now have another question... Will the new rgb k95 come in different switch options such as brown?

I now have another question... Will the new rgb k95 come in different switch options such as brown?

Yes.