Video editor

Swegly
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

So I have been trying to get into youtube and after finally deciding that shadowplay is the best recorder for me, I need to now know what is the best editor to edit the videos i will make. Please leave suggestions below :)

For basics just get a copy of vegas you dont need to spend much just to edit youtube videos

If you want more advanced editing then adobe premier would be best

for free then windows movie maker (easy)  or lightworks (hard) is good too

So I have been trying to get into youtube and after finally deciding that shadowplay is the best recorder for me, I need to now know what is the best editor to edit the videos i will make. Please leave suggestions below :)

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

For basics just get a copy of vegas you dont need to spend much just to edit youtube videos

If you want more advanced editing then adobe premier would be best

for free then windows movie maker (easy)  or lightworks (hard) is good too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

There are a number of programs.

- Windows Movie Maker - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-live/movie-maker

- Sony Vegas - http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro

- Adobe Premiere - http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/premiere.html

I ordered them as such because WMM should be on your computer. If not you can download windows live essentials and install it. Then Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere are both payed applications that you can get trials of. How ever I am not going to show you how, you can get cracked versions of both of them. The learning curve for Vegas is easier then Premiere from the get go. I suggest watching tutorials about both and seeing what best suits you.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Windows Live Movie Maker is the simplest to use.

Sony Vegas is more professional and costs money unless you crack it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks alot guys! 

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Vegas Pro 13, probably the best and surely the easiest to edit videos!