Where can I download need for speed carbon?

Gauzl

Was my favourite game to play on PS3 but I sold it ages ago and want to play it again except on my PC

There is another way... you savvy?

image17.png

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Oh.... I just searched for it on Origin but it wasn't there.

updated.

I should be studying.

There is another way... you savvy?

image17.png

hahaha, as long as it doesnt involve pirating.

SadPirate1.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

NFS Carbon was awesome. I used to play it on the xbox. I remember it having awesome graphics for some reason

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

w7zKERI.png

Good Lad.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Is that even a digital download? I dont plan on buying a disk copy

...It is from 2006. You better start planning on buying a disk copy if you don't want to pirate.

I should be studying.

...It is from 2006. You better start planning on buying a disk copy if you don't want to pirate.

Shouldnt matter if its from 2006, I have games on steam that were made in 2003, guess Il just look around on ebay see if I can buy a copy from someone close.

Shouldnt matter if its from 2006, I have games on steam that were made in 2002, guess Il just look around on ebay see if I can buy a copy from someone close.

It is an EA game....it was like $7 on  Amazon...

I should be studying.

I'd just get it from either Ebay or just pirate it..;)

I'd just get it from either Ebay or just pirate it.. ;)

Please DO NOT promote piracy of any type on the forum!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99