Gpu cooling

uh

koolance block

...?

am i reading this correctly

(IIRC ACX is still reference design)

Error: 410

The reference card with a waterblock would be superior.

uh

koolance block

...?

I'm confused by the question as well.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

uh

koolance block

...?

(IIRC ACX is still reference design)

which will get me better cooling performence the acx cooler 780 ti or to buy a stock 780 ti and put a koolance block on it

which will get me better cooling performence the acx cooler 780 ti or to buy a stock 780 ti and put a koolance block on it

The Koolance block and stock 780TI would give much better cooling performance, but it requires a custom loop.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

the 780TI with a koolance block.. but it's not really a very fair comparison since those are two very different things.

Error: 410

The Koolance block and stock 780TI would give much better cooling performance, but it requires a custom loop.

ok now this is kind of a noob question but in actual performance is their any significant differences,(stock 780ti wkoolanceblock- evga 780ti superclcoked acx)

ok now this is kind of a noob question but in actual performance is their any significant differences,(stock 780ti wkoolanceblock- evga 780ti superclcoked acx)

The EVGA card has been factory overclocked so that will perform slightly better in terms of raw performance, however you will be able to overclock the Stock+Koolance waterblock card alot more, so that will perform better when overclocked.

At stock on both cards, the EVGA has more raw performance, because of "superclocked".

The EVGA card has been factory overclocked so that will perform slightly better in terms of raw performance, however you will be able to overclock the Stock+Koolance waterblock card alot more, so that will perform better when overclocked.

At stock on both cards, the EVGA has more raw performance, because of "superclocked".

No problem, anymore troubles just make a post and someone will be able to assist you.

If you have a good loop enough rad surface the koolance block is better but wat more expensive because you need to build a custom loop

No No No

If you have a good loop enough rad surface the koolance block is better but wat more expensive because you need to build a custom loop

yea but its ok because i am planning a good loop to accommodate sli cards and the cpu

You do realise if you put an koolance block on it you need a rad, pump, resevoir, tubing and fittings?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

You do realise if you put an koolance block on it you need a rad, pump, resevoir, tubing and fittings?

yep i got that stuff figured out

I have a question about nvidia gtx 780 ti cooling. What would be better the

Evga 780 ti with acx cooler http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=03G-P4-2884-KR

or 

Refrence 780 ti with a koolance water block http://koolance.com/video-card-vga-nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-water-block-vid-nxttn2

ACX model for aircooling, EK waterblock with all the other components you need for a custom loop for water cooling.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.