System temperature etc monitoring apps?

91Chris

Hello. Does anyone know of any decent apps for iOS (specifically the iPad) that allow you to see PC system stats like temperatures etc in real time in a nice looking UI?

Interactivity would be cool, but that doesn't really bother me.

Cheers,

Chris.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

There needs to be some sort of thermal sensors in your system if you want to monitor anything...

This is really easy if you have a high end ASUS motherboard. They have thermal sensors all over the board.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

There is nothing for the iPad, since the SDK doesn't allow access to the sensors. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Sorry I must have worded it badly.

I want to monitor my PC stats on my iPad in real time.

I realize I will need to install the accompanying software on my PC to send it the data. 

@Fulgrim There are apps that let you monitor the actual iPad hardware. I'm not trying to do that though.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Some of The lamptron fan controllers can be controlled from mobile devices over wifi and the bitfenix recon fan controller can as well, but sadly im unaware of any actual software that can run on the pc and send temp readings to mobile devices

I have found something called iStat which almost does what I want.

You install the server software on your PC, then it connects to the app on your iOS device.

The problem is it doesn't look particular nice and while it shows lots of information, it doesn't show GPU info and it's mostly text based rather than graphical.

Ideally I want something that's similar to the gauges you get in a car or like some of those devices that go in your 5 1/4" bays.

I've seen several desktop widgets that do what I want but I find it hard to believe that no one has made a similar remote version for tablets etc.

Maybe there's something that's accessible through a web browser rather than a dedicated app?

Ok I have found an additional 2 apps.

MSI Afterburner app LINK

PC Panel LINK