21.5" Monitor 1080p

Wolveon

I am building a gaming rig soon and I would like to know which is the best monitor for around £90. Any personal experience with a suggested monitor would be very helpful. I would like decent response times and refresh rates.

Thanks for all help in advance.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/parts/monitor/#W=2000,2200&a=16009&r=192001080

Check one of these on this list.

The majority of gamers tend to opt for displays with lower response time (1ms or 2ms) and higher refresh rate (120hz/144hz), i recently bought an IPS with 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate and i love it. It's an ASUS VN248H but it's around 200€ (£150). I am not an hardcore gamer so to me the 5ms and 60hz are enough to me and the color accuracy and the viewing angles of the IPS display are amazing.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

I would get the BenQ GW2255 if you can

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I am building a gaming rig soon and I would like to know which is the best monitor for around £90. Any personal experience with a suggested monitor would be very helpful. I would like decent response times and refresh rates.

Thanks for all help in advance.

I just want to give you a word of caution. If you choose to buy a monitor that is too cheap, it may seem good at the time, but several months down the line you can end up paying for it in a bad way. An example of such a situation would be @zacfaulkner's.

Here's the link to his thread and problem in detail —> http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/187071-my-experience-with-the-acer-h236hl/ <—.

This was with the Acer H236HLbid that he bought 3 of. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator