'GeForce GTX' GPU Stickers

RhysMusique

Hey, so with a 760T in my sights, obviously aesthetics are everything for me now.

I've always loved the look of graphics cards with the 'GEFORCE GTX' lettering on the side, unfortunately my PNY GTX 760 doesnt have this.

I was wondering if any of you guys knew whether there's anywhere that sells stickers to go on the side :D

Stupid question but its all part of my dream!

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

Hey, so with a 760T in my sights, obviously aesthetics are everything for me now.

I've always loved the look of graphics cards with the 'GEFORCE GTX' lettering on the side, unfortunately my PNY GTX 760 doesnt have this.

I was wondering if any of you guys knew whether there's anywhere that sells stickers to go on the side :D

Stupid question but its all part of my dream!

Nope, because they are also lights.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

NVM lol

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Not on the PNY version

Not on the PNY version

Yeah, except the PNY 760.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yup i know, i was just seeing if i could get a sticker to kinda replicate that look but seems i can't. oh well thanks anyway!

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

Make your own, get it custom cut in a glowing green, wouldn't cost much

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Make your own, get it custom cut in a glowing green, wouldn't cost much

Hmm thats a possibility, laser cutter or something similar, then leds?

Hmm thats a possibility, laser cutter or something similar, then leds?

Ehhh...I don't know if it would be worth it because with the GTX 760 as it is...it's probably not worth modding a nerfed PNY reference cooler.

On the GTX 660/660 Ti/670/680/760 reference design, the green lettering is only green lettering. On NVTTM models, it's LED-lit. I think you should try to do it yourself if it doesn't cost too much.

or try to find a cover from another brand that maybe will fit yours then you just have to connect the leds.

or make then yourself always gives it that better touch.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

/Snip

Unless I'm mistaken you've done fucked up boy.... 760s don't come with the Green Lights none of them that's only for higher end cards 70 Class and above unless it's a mod or something of the sort you need a 770 to get le green lights that say "GEFORCE" (lets just ignore there not green lights they're normal LEDs w/ plastic on top w/ a thin layer of green plastic ontop of that...)

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas