Purple Phoenix...a water cooled H440(UPDATE)(Complete!)

Here is the pic of the SSD behind the mobo tray. Don't mind the mess. It will be a little cleaner once I finish sleeving my cable extensions.

post-43859-0-66887800-1408547706.jpg

post-43859-0-66887800-1408547706.jpg

My Rig: | CPU: Core i7-4770K  | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1  | Case: NZXT H440 | GPU: EVGA Superclocked Titan X  RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum |

Haha, I totally understand. I say it be easier, but in the end I'd do the same lol

So, signatures are a thing. How does one do them? Is this right?

• 3 weeks later...

Soon to have pics with cable sleeving!

My Rig: | CPU: Core i7-4770K  | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1  | Case: NZXT H440 | GPU: EVGA Superclocked Titan X  RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum |

Considering building in this case, any cons?

Meh airflow, but that's pretty much it

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Meh airflow, but that's pretty much it

So watercooling in this would be decent if you have alright static pressure fans then, although I am considering modding the case so I guess I could get creative aye :P

• 8 months later...

Just upgraded to 32GB of RAM, 4k monitor and a Titan X. WOOT! Would post pics but the Titan X waterblock looks identical to my old 780ti block.

niiice... been waiting for someone to use that reservoir. It looks really good imo.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Just upgraded to 32GB of RAM, 4k monitor and a Titan X. WOOT! Would post pics but the Titan X waterblock looks identical to my old 780ti block.

You should still post some pics!

As a fellow H440 Owner you make me want to water cool with a custom loop when I upgrade it soon. Good job Though it looks lovely

I'm Probably at work so expect a reply either really fast or really slow :D