Ideas for LTT: The Movie (Just Brainstorming)

Hello fellow Linusians!
I'm starting this thread because last night I had a dream that I was in a theater, watching a movie about Linus Tech Tips. From what I remember and what I had written down as soon as I woke up in my dream journal (yes, I'm THAT guy), Linus was played by Dave Franco, Luke was played by Channing Tatum and Linus' wife (I think her name is Yvonne, but don't quote me on that) was played by Kate Beckinsale. I also remember there being a dramatic scene where Dave Franco (portraying Linus) was installing a GPU in a computer (presumably part of a build guide) and you could see all the video equipment and crew around him slowly disappear. As well as a scene where the LMG crew appeared to be at some sort of a party and 'Luke' (Channing Tatum) accidentally bumped into the real Luke.
Don't remember much else.

So I wanted to start this thread as a little boredom killer/brain exercise. Please feel free to write whatever you would like to see in a LTT movie, be it anything about the storyline, casting or whatever.

Go on, write.

(@LinusTech I would really like yours and the rest of LMG's suggestions too   ;) )

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

Linusians that pretty weak man no offence. I don't think this would really work either

Linusians that pretty weak man no offence.

I know  :unsure:

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

A full fledged movie I couldn't see. Their lives are probably pretty normal and not too exciting save things like HighLANder and the like. I could see a documentary though showing their process how they got there and so on.

A full fledged movie I couldn't see. Their lives are probably pretty normal and not too exciting save things like HighLANder and the like. I could see a documentary though showing their process how they got there and so on.

Yeah, I realize that. I think it would be more interesting if it was more of a fictional story based on LTT. Like you could show that LMG had a long back story, Linus did eventually get a Lambo, lots of drugs etc.

Dream Build: 

Yeah, I realize that. I think it would be more interesting if it was more of a fictional story based on LTT. Like you could show that LMG had a long back story, Linus did eventually get a Lambo, lots of drugs etc.

So like a "What if?" kind of movie?

So like a "What if?" kind of movie?

Perhaps.

Dream Build: 

coming this fall LMG the movie!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

you could make a documentary I guess. Id watch it

e1LKr5g.jpg

I was thinking more of a 'Wolf of Wall Steet'-style ridiculousness based on LTT.

Dream Build: 

Coming to a theatre near you!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'd like to see a movie where they kidnap and torture the Ubisoft ceo, along with the MS ceo. Just because reasons

(or they can just be getting paid by Barnacules to kidnap the MS ceo)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs