NEED HELP, with tubing order.

Here are my specs.  I'm getting a single 360 rad, a single 240 rad, two 290 crossfire with xspc waterblocks, a  DDC Photon Reservoir/Pump Combo and a xspc cpu block. Btw case is nzxt h440

Option 1: Should i go pump to 360 rad, to 240 rad, then to cpu, then first gpu and second gpu then back to pump????

Option 2: Or should i go pump to 360 rad then cpu then to 240 rad, then first and second gpu then back to pump??????

It doesn't matter at all what order.

Do the shortest tubing routes between components.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Order doesn't really matter since the liquid moves so fast thorough the loop, only components in the loop that matter is that the reservoir needs to be above the pump to prevent it from running dry.

Order doesn't really matter too much since the liquid moves pretty fast. Arrange your tubing however you like aesthetics wise, but keep your reservoir above your pump

Whatever gives u the best looking build! The water will all be at the same temp no matter where it is in the loop