Looking for a reverse-osmosis fountain

Bloodyvalley

For home use, 3 people will use it including myself. What do I need to know about these fountains? Where do they get the water from? There aren't any reviews on YouTube :\

Help would be appreciated

From another hobby I can tell you that they probably use a marine fish tank reverse osmosis pump with a UV light within it to kill the bacteria. they take months to setup correctly.

If they don't exist you could perhaps attach one of those pumps to a fountain pump and taddah!

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

From another hobby I can tell you that they probably use a marine fish tank reverse osmosis pump with a UV light within it to kill the bacteria. they take months to setup correctly.

If they don't exist you could perhaps attach one of those pumps to a fountain pump and taddah!

come again?

come again?

They use fishtank pumps with built in Reverse Osmosis pumps. They will be filled with a tank that you will need to top up every so often :P

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Osmosis, if I correctly remember sixth grade, is when a higher amount of water moves to a lower concentration of water until both amounts are equal. What does reverse osmosis do to help?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.