How to mount side panel fan?

I have the Coolermaster Haf 912 and I recently bought a 120mm fan to mount to the side panel... the fan itself came with no mounting hardware. I have all the hardware that came with my case. none of the hardware I have seems to work for mounting. just screws nothing to screw them into. what do I need to mount this thing?

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

Have you tried checking the screws used to mount the other fans in the case? Try to find the same screws as those in a packet that came with it, and if you cant find it there, try unmounting the mounted fan and using those screws to try and see if they fit in the side panel with your new fan.

Diamond 5 in League :)

You want some of these: 

case_fan_screws.jpg

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Fan screws are fatter and shorter than all the other screws and are designed to dig into the holes of the fan...

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

or you get some noctua(or similar) rubber mounting thingies :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Don't worry about screws being too small for case holes. As long as they fit with fan, you are ok. Usually fan screws are biggest so I doubt that you'll find any that are too big for case holes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv