The Last Of Us: First teaser Movie Poster Released (Update3:movie info)

Rafy

Too bad most people (like us) already know the plot. I wonder if anything will be added.

if you read the bullet points you'd see that they are thinking of changing the ending

I hope they don't just try to re-enact the story of the game. If they did it would be kinda boring because i've seen it all and would know what would happen etc but if they changed the story completely people would flip out. There were huge parts in the story where time was skipped that could tell the a lot of the story that the game didn't show. I hope they take that route.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Winter is coming. Go Maisie!

I love Ellen Page and I see the resemblance but it bothers me when age differences are that big, same with adults playing highschoolers in movies.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Actually, Ellen Page does look a bit like Ellie because the face was modeled after her originally. They changed it slightly to incorporate a bit of Ashley Johnson in there.

2faefd533690da40be3953352dfe0b49.jpg

lookcenter02jpg-8cda81_800w-610x393.jpg

More than slightly changed, id say, and ellen page is far too old and far too well known,  it shouldn't be her, and it shouldn't be wolverine, less well known actors its easier to get into the stories. 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Please please please don't be bad. That's all I can say, because most of video game movies are pretty terribad.

(As a side note, more excited for the Ratchet and Clank film.)

COMIC SANS

=Would make an awesome movie!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The one version that I can handle it being lower than 60 fps. This could not have come at a better time as now I am sitting at home playing TLOU:Remastered for my review on Monday, it got me really hyped.

God I hope this quote works the way I intended it to, Damn mobile.

Where can we see your review?

EDIT: yes it worked!

LTOU was like a movie anyway. Incredible storyline. Would make for a perfect movie. Damn I hope they don't screw this up.

+1 for Ellen Page. Age difference is a point against, but I don't think it's enough to justify Arya.

LTOU was like a movie anyway. Incredible storyline. Would make for a perfect movie. Damn I hope they don't screw this up.

I'm wondering how they're going to make a movie out of a movie. Maybe I won't be as stressed watching it.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Excited for this actually

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|