GoPro For Youtube?

luke_2bossly

Is like a gopro hero3+ good for face recording and audio for gameplay? maybe attach a microphone to it or something :) will it look and sound great?

Its all looks these days

For the price of a GoPro, you could buy a decent webcam and mic.

I need 1080p record.... a webcam? like what?

Its all looks these days

A GoPro for gameplay? Are you thinking of filming a TV screen or monitor? That would just be stupid. You could get something much cheaper overall. Like recording software and a mic. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yeah thats a bad idea. Gopros are not for vlogging and video recording.   If your phone has a good camera use that for your face (or buy a webcam if you mean a livestream type of face cam)and recording software for gameplay.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I need 1080p record.... a webcam? like what?

The Logitech c920 does 1080p recording. Add in a Yeti and you have a very decent one two punch

The Logitech c9209 does 1080p recording. Add in a Yeti and you have a very decent one two punch

^^^^^^ This!

i'm a potato

A GoPro for gameplay? Are you thinking of filming a TV screen or monitor? That would just be stupid. You could get something much cheaper overall. Like recording software and a mic. 

Filming my face???

Its all looks these days

Filming my face???

Just get a facecam then. A GoPro is overpriced at the best of times. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

ever gonna use it to film you jumping of a clif?

no? buy a webcam and a stand alone mic

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

IP webcam for your android?

"If violence does not work, try more violence"