4670 $185 US

Mao_Zedong

I was looking on pcpartpicker and i saw that the 4670 was $185, that is $35 less then before http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CO8TBR4/?tag=pcpapi-20

That's the non-K? The K version is usually around $200 everywhere and it's $180 at Microcenter. 

That's the non-K? The K version is usually around $200 everywhere and it's $180 at Microcenter. 

according to the pcpartpicker graph, it was at $220 or higher everywhere until amazon put it at $185

according to the pcpartpicker graph, it was at $220 or higher everywhere until amazon put it at $185

Well it's a deal in that this cpu was cheaper than normal but not a deal since the k version which is better is not much more.

you mind actualy saying intel i5 4670 instead of just 4670 becaus when i see that i thing of the hd 4670 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Can't tell if you're trolling or being serious...

im not kidding when i say a random bunch of numbers it can mean multiple things 

-Adolf Hitler 

While that's true, an HD4670 wouldn't be $185

well... you never know 

-Adolf Hitler 

well... you never know 

if it was a five year old gpu, i wouldn't post about it, the 4670 is still a good cpu if you can't afford paying and extra $100 for the k version and an oc ready board.

if it was a five year old gpu, i wouldn't post about it, the 4670 is still a good cpu if you can't afford paying and extra $100 for the k version and an oc ready board.

more like $30-40 more.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

when i posted this, the 4670k was $45 more than the 4670, and it will cost at least $100 for a decent overclocking board.

asrock z97m anniversary is $90, and a better z97 board can be had for $110~. Vs a good h97 board, which will also be around $100. Not to mention z boards provide other features aside from the ability to oc.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

asrock z97m anniversary is $90, and a better z97 board can be had for $110~. Vs a good h97 board, which will also be around $100. Not to mention z boards provide other features aside from the ability to oc.

I don't need anything more than this for features: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138384

you mind actualy saying intel i5 4670 instead of just 4670 becaus when i see that i thing of the hd 4670 

you're not the only one :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

-snip-

The 4670k normally sits around 200 dollars, so this is a tad cheaper, but nothing that isn't normal. (I bought my 4670k at 200 bucks.)

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

180 dollars for an ATI Radeon HD 4670 is terrible value.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

really... two people already made that joke and the link is for the intel 4670 on amazon...

I honestly thought that's what it was. Probably because your profile pic is a graphics card so I just assumed... I did realise I was mistaken but wrote it anyway :)

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.