140mm Radiator Fan

Hey guys,

I recently bought a H110 water cooler. Unfortunately one of the fans make like a humming sound (kind of sounds like a frog). 

I don't want to go through all the hassle to get Corsair to replace the fan so I am looking for something new.

I am really unsure on what I should get, I used to have a 120mm radiator in which I used my SP120's with no problems. The 140mm line do not have the SP version they only have the AF version :(

Below is a link to an online store that I can get fans from, could you guys please have a look at the 140mm fans and let me know what the best fan they provide I should use on my rad.

http://rebeltech.co.za/72-case-fans

Thanks
Eddyyz

Hey guys,

I recently bought a H110 water cooler. Unfortunately one of the fans make like a humming sound (kind of sounds like a frog). 

I don't want to go through all the hassle to get Corsair to replace the fan so I am looking for something new.

I am really unsure on what I should get, I used to have a 120mm radiator in which I used my SP120's with no problems. The 140mm line do not have the SP version they only have the AF version :(

Below is a link to an online store that I can get fans from, could you guys please have a look at the 140mm fans and let me know what the best fan they provide I should use on my rad.

Thanks

Eddyyz

since it's a thin rad, AF VS SP wont make much of a difference, just get some AF140's

since it's a thin rad, AF VS SP wont make much of a difference, just get some AF140's

But it would still have air turbulence right? So getting AF series fans wouldnt be a good choice? 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

But it would still have air turbulence right? So getting AF series fans wouldnt be a good choice? 

well i tried looking for SP fans for my H110 but since the stock fans for it are AF anyway, why not get some quieter, more efficient fans?, i think im gonna but some noiseblock blacksilent pro 140mm for mine

Is that the only place you can get fans from?  I'm sure other places will ship to you, but I don't know the costs...

NF-A14's will work, Phanteks makes a good 140 fan along with Cougar, and I believe Corsair is coming out with SP140s later this year? Or was that SP LED fans...

I'd say noiseblocker pk-2

Pretty good fans!

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Corsair does have SP 140 LED fans. For something quiet i would recommend noiseblocker blacksilent pro or ofc noctua.

who cares...

could you guys please have a look at the 140mm fans and let me know what the best fan they provide I should use on my rad.

Thanks

Eddyyz

Didn't see any fans on that site that I would really recommend. Noctua NF-A14 or Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro PK2/PK3 or Silverstone AP141 if you can find another place that sells these fans. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.