*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

I didn't care about any of the super cars. But as soon as the Peugeot's came on, it was a hoot. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I didn't care about any of the super cars. But as soon as the Peugeot's came on, it was a hoot. 

And next on Peugeot's list of things to do well: badly made planes.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

And next on Peugeot's list of things to do well: badly made planes.

I say condoms. They can make even more Peugeot lovers. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I say condoms. They can make even more Peugeot lovers. 

So we're going to have prancing lions on condoms are we then? Can't say I'll go for it, not if they're as leaky as their cars fluid tanks can be.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You can't trust Peugeots (and people who drive them)... https://twitter.com/mat_watson/status/567286165045518337

B99nqCuIYAAj_-G.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Neither can you trust any british party leader. I'll vote for the first one to buy a Jaaaag or a do up and drive a classic car, so long as it's british leyland or ford based

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

So we're going to have prancing lions on condoms are we then? Can't say I'll go for it, not if they're as leaky as their cars fluid tanks can be.

Nothing wrong with some leaky condoms. Cant say it'll damage my sex life. *Cough*

Nothing wrong with some leaky condoms. Cant say it'll damage my sex life. *Cough*

Yeah, not with yours but it might with mine, I don't fancy accidentally getting a future girlfriend pregnant because of a badly made french condom.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, not with yours but it might with mine, I don't fancy accidentally getting a future girlfriend pregnant because of a badly made french condom.

Hey, it's how a lot of Liverpudlians are made? Right? Right?...

Sorry. :P

Hey, it's how a lot of Liverpudlians are made? Right? Right?...

Sorry. :P

I can't even argue with that one. I tip my hat sir, you win this round Geordie, you win this round...

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I can't even argue with that one. I tip my hat sir, you win this round Geordie, you win this round...

Woah now, I'm not a Geordie. 

There's 36 miles between me and being a Geordie. Well, I suppose you're right. Shoot. 

Woah now, I'm not a Geordie. 

There's 36 miles between me and being a Geordie. Well, I suppose you're right. Shoot. 

Bazinga!

North east = Yorkshire folk and Geordies to anyone outside the area  :P

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Bazinga!

North east = Yorkshire folk and Geordies to anyone outside the area  :P

I've always classed Newcastle folk as Geordies. And as that is 36 miles away from me, you sir nearly offended me! 

I've always classed Newcastle folk as Geordies. And as that is 36 miles away from me, you sir nearly offended me! 

That would make you the equivalent of a woollyback if you were in the north west, which I would deem as more insulting if I was you, it's like saying "I'm not from Liverpool so I'm not a scouser, I'm from Warrington instead."

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

That would make you the equivalent of a woollyback if you were in the north west, which I would deem as more insulting if I was you, it's like saying "I'm not from Liverpool so I'm not a scouser, I'm from Warrington instead."

Woollyback just sounds cuddly. 

Woollyback just sounds cuddly. 

more like backs covered in hair due to inbreeding. At least that's the reason we call them that, ain't nothing cuddly about them at all.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

more like backs covered in hair due to inbreeding. At least that's the reason we call them that, ain't nothing cuddly about them at all.

Bearback. Wollyback. I think we've discovered the mysteries of the universe! 

That's quite idle apparently.

Argh! I missed watching series 5 therefore I will be missing series 6 for my complete preoccupation by my studies; bloody hell! 

McLaren P1 won my heart, Porsche 918 won by its involved brilliant engineering and LaFerrari, euh, won nothing; honestly it looks like a toy. :|

I really don't like Ferraris; the F40, F50, F355, 280 GTO (especially the Gr.B rally edition on this one) and the 458 are truly the best out of the Ferraris!

I liked the episode but a bit more on the trucks and their performance would have been great.

Glad they loved the trucks, especially May and his Silverado....

System: Thinkpad T460

Is Top Gear on Streetfire finally dead?

RIP

Been watching on there since 2007

7 mins to go :o

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

No trailer for tonight's episode. No fair. 

No trailer for tonight's episode. No fair. 

Nope, but it's got tanner foust, the F-type and the MX-5 on it tonight.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Nope, but it's got tanner foust, the F-type and the MX-5 on it tonight.

Tanner Foust? I'm guessing that's someone famous? 

Tanner Foust? I'm guessing that's someone famous? 

One of the best rally-cross drivers....