*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

23 minutes till the special starts bitches

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

Choo Choo Madafackaa!

boldstate-hype-train.png

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Already got the Hola and iPlayer running.

Praise VPN  :D

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Already got the Hola and iPlayer running.

Don't even know what "operation Grand Canyon With Dan Snow" is, but all I know is that it's shitter than top gear and it needs to hurry the fuck up and move along.

Compatible with Windows 95

On iPlayer, yes.

If it's not quite on iPlayer yet, then go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo and click on the program in the viewer and it will re-start it.

the 888th post in this thread is a revelation for me, as I am doing a boring nightshift

thank you stranger , may the POWEEEEEEEEEEEEER be with you

Got Hola running

Hola is for peasants. I use ZenMate.  :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Top Gear > LMG > TBBT

Everything else on TV is shit. Now excuse me for an hour, I'm off to BBC 2 HD.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

7drHiqrh.jpg

DAN'S WHATEVER IS DONE NOW! WHOO TOP GEAR SPECIAL!!!

Damn Hammond's car is sexy

P305s5w.jpg

Damn Hammond's car is sexy

lel at Jeramy's numberplate tho

lel at Jeramy's numberplate tho

Yeah, I am interested to see what happens in Part 2.. the Argentinians did not seem very happy with that plate...

bbc-top-gear.jpg

Don't you guys watch the news. It was widely broadcast they made it as far as Brazil before they got arrested and kicked out of the country.

They also found a second plate in his car which read BE11 END

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Yeah, I am interested to see what happens in Part 2.. the Argentinians did not seem very happy with that plate...

It's really funny how butthurt people can still be after 30 years.

Lots of trouble. Usually serious. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Can't believe I've missed this episode. I suppose that's what parties do though. I'll watch it on iPlayer in the morning, I'm too drunk now to properly enjoy it. I already have a good idea what happens anyway.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I watched the Patagonia road trip part one today, it was hilarious and the three legendary cars managed to overcome all the roughest conditions. The red Lotus Esprit was ludicrously resistant. What a car! 

Can't wait for the second part today!

I watched the Patagonia road trip part one today, it was hilarious and the three legendary cars managed to overcome all the roughest conditions. The red Lotus Esprit was ludicrously resistant. What a car! 

Can't wait for the second part today!

I got halfway through on iPlayer. I can't believe why Hammond's Mustang always keeps losing steering. Is the steering fluid like boiling or something?

Wait, part 2 is today?

photo-22427.gif?_r=1419654590

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I got halfway through on iPlayer. I can't believe why Hammond's Mustang always keeps losing steering. Is the steering fluid like boiling or something?

Wait, part 2 is today?

The Mustang looks beautiful but the inner parts seem to struggle. Yeah, the engine compartment looks messy, each part looks embedded in another. The dipstick oil seems to be empty and the power steering seems to be wobbly from time to time  :P

Yes, it is! ^^

The Mustang looks beautiful but the inner parts seem to struggle. Yeah, the engine compartment looks messy, each part looks embedded in another. The dipstick oil seems to be empty and the power steering seems to be wobbly from time to time  :P

Yes, it is! ^^

Take it from someone who knows lots about cars, the technical noun for the mustang is "fucked", the technical phrase would be " completely and totally fucked".

Mind you both the Porsche and Lotus were starting to suffer too, there's no way clarkson did his Porsche repairs on his own.

Take it from someone who knows lots about cars, the technical noun for the mustang is "fucked", the technical phrase would be " completely and totally fucked".

Mind you both the Porsche and Lotus were starting to suffer too, there's no way clarkson did his Porsche repairs on his own.

The soldering and the heat shrink maybe

But he said he "fixed" the ECU...

System: Thinkpad T460