Cell Phone Jammers not cool bro...

Socky

Maybe your school is a Faraday cage?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Bear with me. Your school is NOT using a jammer. Your school know well of the stipulations that would occur if it was known that they were using jammars. Next thing you'd hear is on the liberal media is "XYZ Public School is jamming emergency cellphone calls". As a communications technician in the USAF, I can assure you that the cause is EMI, or Electromagentic Interference. There is definitely some device(s) that are emitting EM waves. These devices may be things such as computers, radios, AC units, TVs, etc. Any device that emits on the frequency multiplier of 300MHz is subject to interference with cellular radios, this is called frequency harmonics.

Since this is the Internet™, let the flame war begin.

okay, I well thats something to keep in mind. But I can't see how in an office building with a butt ton of computers and A/C could still have service, but as soon as I go into any public school in APS service cuts off. I mean you still have a point though. I live in one of the richest countys in the USA. In my school alone we have, 3 iPad Carts (roughly 25 each cart), 5-7 laptop carts (about 30 each cart), 2 macbook carts (idk never got the chance to use em because, mac), 2 chromebook carts (like 30 each), and about 5 computer labs (roughly 25 each lab). SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH MY SCHOOL HAS A LOT OF COMPUTERS. Needless to say though most of the time they aren't being used. We have no TV's we only have smartboards, and our AC Unit dispite the fact that the whole school is brand spanking new breaks down all the damn time. Oh, and no radios. As much as I want to agree with your post, I can't sorry.

Project Restomod (In progress)