List of good movies - Discussion about movies

nemesis9991

haha 3D fck yea that would be fun :D

3d? O.o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

All the American Pies

Green Street Hooligans 1 & 2

Shooter

Training Day

American Gangster

All the Transformers

The Ring 1 & 2

Contraband

The Other Guys

Four Brothers

The Italian Job (remake)

The Frozen Ground

National Treasure 1 & 2

Last Vegas

Fools Gold

Failure To Launch

Two For The Money

Sahara

Grown Ups 1 & 2

Theres just a few

Edit:

Wall street 1 & 2

Eagle Eye

Disturbia

Xmen Series

i watch some of those like All the American Pies parts,fools gold National Treasure 1 & 2 and much more good list bro

I can call myself horror fan because i watch alot i love that genre,but of course is not only the point blood shit and stupid blone who runnning around and scream HELPP -.-

Good horror movie most have a soul - Story and than we can se blood everywhere i dont give a damn later :) so where is your list dude ?

I like horror films that concentrate on things that you can't see, or aren't actually there. Like in the Conjuring, for the first part of the film it was good, but when it just gets into people being thrown around and a load of makeup and special effects, it just gets boring. 

The Others is pretty good. I can't actually think of many off the top of my head. When I come back, I'll make a list of ones I like. 

The majority of newer 'horror' films are just jump scares and a load of blood. Cabin in the Woods for example, it's just full of gore and jump scares, not a horror film in my opinion. 

Most of these have shamefully been removed from streaming on netflix. Something I find to be blaphemy.

BladeRunner - the greatest sci fi movie of all time. Essentially created the idea of Dystopian future.

The Fifth Element - Another sci-fi great (which is currently on netflix huzzah) Gave Mila Jovovich her start, and she's really hot in it

Heat - Can be a bit of a long movie, but it has what is considered one of the greatest hollywood shootouts of all time.

The Saint - One of my favorite movies starring Val Kilmer

2001: A Space Odyssey - Another excellent sci fi movie, it didn't do great in theaters because it was based on a book that's absolutely huge and brainy (and a book series that I think should be required reading in all schools). The sequel 2010: A Space Odyssey is also good

The Hunter for Red Octobor - Probably the best Tom Clancy film

Red Dawn (the original) - WOLVERINES

Inside Man - just an all around great bank robbery movie

Face Off - It has John Travolta AND Nicholas Cage. What more could you ask for?

Skyfall - Actually my favorite bond movie of the newer ones.

I'll add more later probably

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like horror films that concentrate on things that you can't see, or aren't actually there. Like in the Conjuring, for the first part of the film it was good, but when it just gets into people being thrown around and a load of makeup and special effects, it just gets boring. 

The Others is pretty good. I can't actually think of many off the top of my head. When I come back, I'll make a list of ones I like. 

The majority of newer 'horror' films are just jump scares and a load of blood. Cabin in the Woods for example, it's just full of gore and jump scares, not a horror film in my opinion. 

I agree with you i also have more movies but i cant remember all good movies :/ i will update my list later probably,ye new era of horror movie suck,also im fan of The walking dead Tv show not seen for a long good one

Here are some of my favorites.

- The Perks of Being A Wallflower (2012)

- Forrest Gump (1994)

- Hachi: A Dog's Tale

- The Social Network

- Dallas Buyers Club

- 12 Years A Slave

- 50/50

I agree with you i also have more movies but i cant remember all good movies :/ i will update my list later probably,ye new era of horror movie suck,also im fan of The walking dead Tv show not seen for a long good one

CAAARRRRLLL. 

Walking Dead is good. Just your standard zombie show though. 

Star Wars: Episode 4.

Star Wars: Episode 5. 

Aliens. 

Star Wars: Episode 6.

Star Wars: Episode 6. 

2001: A Space Odyssey. 

The Shining. 

The Omen.

Back To The Future. 

Terminator. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

2001: A Space Odyssey. 

The Shining. 

I vouch for that.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

The Dark Knight

Wolf Of Wall Street

This Is The End

are my top 3 movies

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Taxi Driver

Driver

Wolf of Wallstreet

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The Strangers

Sleep Tight

Some films everyone needs to see:

- Pulp Fiction

- Fight Club

- Forrest Gump

- The Shawshank Redemption

- The Big Lebowski

- Inception

- Saving Private Ryan 

- The Green Mile

- Her 

- All Harry Potter movies (the first two are pretty "childish" I guess, but from the Prisoner of Azkaban onwards, shit gets darker and darker)

- 12 Years a Slave

- Django Unchained

- American Psycho

- Rush

- The Dark Knight

- Schindler's List

Some films everyone should see

- The Avengers

- Iron Man (don't bother too much about IM 2 and 3)

- Pearl Harbour

- Inglorious Bastards

- All Fast and Furious films 

- The Wolf of Wall Street

- World War Z

- The Social Network

- Non Stop

- V for Vendetta

- Jarhead

- Senna (if you're into racing, check out this documentary, absolutely amazing shots about one of the best drivers of all time!)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Some films everyone should see

- World War Z

lel

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

lel

omg so funy amirite?

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

A few from me - I won't recommend ones that were already recommended:

Good Will Hunting. It's a quirky film about a detached, self-destructive guy with incredible math skills and a promising future if he didn't have a twisted past. It's a really great and simple film about how our past can haunt us.

The Pianist. This is based on Wladyslaw Szpilman's titular memoir as he lives through World War II. Beginning with a promising career as a pianist, everything goes to hell as WWII begins and Wladyslaw is sent to the ghetto, saved from going to a concentration camp, and makes his escape and survival. It's a sad film and memoir that ends bitter-sweetly - if it didn't this would have been a Diary of Anne Frank sort of deal, but Wladyslaw didn't write while during WWII, I think. The tragedy of war and human survival. 

Letters from Iwo Jima. The other side to Flags of Fathers. Both paint the dark side of war and how glory in war can mean nothing to the soldiers haunted by it.

Wheels on Meals. A great Jackie Chan film with great action. What else can I say?

Flash Point and SPL: Sha Po Lang. Flash Point is a prequel to SPL which was made first. For fans of MMA who want to see MMA-styled combat done well, look no further. It's fast, dramatic, and close to MMA combat without being too flashy.

Drunken Master. This is a humorous take film. It's about Drunken Boxing, why wouldn't it be funny? Also, the fight scenes are awesome.

Howl's Moving Castle. Studio Ghibli.

Princess Mononoke. See above. 

Midnight in Paris. Fun film on living in the past and making the best of our lives where and when we are.

The Artist. This is a take and homage to silent films. Bittersweet and true to it's tribute, The Artist is a nice film on the changes of life.

Inception. Dreams, man. DREAMS! Basically, it's a film about pulling heists by infiltrating people's dreams. It's twisted and mind-blowing.  

Pandora's Labyrinth. A strange film about a strange girl who believes in mythological creatures and is guided by a faun who tells her that her true parents lies somewhere else. Great music.

Cinderella Man. Based on James J. Braddock's life as the boxer who rose during a terrible time in history: The Great Depression. Cool film on how even hope exists during the darkest of days.

Warrior. MMA combat and how families try to reconcile. Great action.

The Last of the Mohicans. Based on a novel of the same name, it's about how Native Americans tried to live with the colonists as they imposed their life on theirs. Picking sides during wars is a great way for more bloodshed...

The Fighter. Based on Micky Ward's life and rise a boxer. Cool film and Christian Bale really takes his role to an extreme here as Dicky Eklund, Micky's half-brother.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |