changing rom while keeping phisical keyboard support

Tairetsu

So im thinking of switching the default rom of the xperia mk16 for touchwiz,but this phone has a phisicial keyboard,and I know support for it its not native,is there any way that I can switch to touchwiz while keeping the support?,im not sure if I need some app in particular or something,I know Samsung has its own Galaxy Ch@t that has a keyboard,so I was wondering if I would have to get the specific rom for that phone.

im sure it will be fine if you swap to something else. If not make sure you do a full phone/rom backup and if you loose support just flash back.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

First time I saw someone going to touchwiz

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

you can just "switch" to touchwiz, unless you somehow found someone who actually ported touchwiz to a different device which I HIGHLY doubt.

you can just "switch" to touchwiz, unless you somehow found someone who actually ported touchwiz to a different device which I HIGHLY doubt.

I know there are versions of touchwiz for Nexus devices and some that are modified to work in most common Android devices,so I was hoping to use that 

There is a touchwiz rom

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

there is also one for general android devices

How the hell does that work? It ROM needs to work with the hardware as well known as a kernel. A ROM won't work without one, and since so many phones have so many different components, something like that for "all devices", doesn't make any sense

How the hell does that work? It ROM needs to work with the hardware as well known as a kernel. A ROM won't work without one, and since so many phones have so many different components, something like that for "all devices", doesn't make any sense

Well most Android phones are like PCs,even tho they might have different versions of the hardware its still all build by the same 4-5 companies,so I dont think compatibility that much an issue,especially considering how flexible Linux is.

Well most Android phones are like PCs,even tho they might have different versions of the hardware its still all build by the same 4-5 companies,so I dont think compatibility that much an issue,especially considering how flexible Linux is.

You can try, but I will guarantee you not everything you bought your device for will work

you have no idea.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

seriously you don't want to go to touchwiz...... try ANYTHING besides touchwiz.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD