Favorite Windows 8 "Taskbar Icon Change"

Jodomcfrodo

Hey LTT,

I was wondering how to do something like this: http://cdn.windows7themes.net/pics/how-to-change-taskbar-icons-in-windows-7.jpg

I've seen many posts on reddit with Windows 8 taskbar Icons changed to different things. Could someone tell me how to do this and where I could download some? I personally think it looks outstanding!

Thanks!

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

either something like start8 or similar, or maybe by now, there is a custom program just to change it. just google it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

either something like start8 or similar, or maybe by now, there is a custom program just to change it. just google it

I'm confused on what to google to be honest. I've tried windows 8 Icon pack, taskbar icon pack, taskbar icons and taskbar icon change windows 8. Still can't find it. 

To clarify, I re-read my post and it looks like I want the specific one in the picture, I don't want that one specifically, but just need to know what something like that is called. Sorry for the unclear OP.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

http://www.door2windows.com/windows-8-1-start-button-changer/

this?

I'm confused on what to google to be honest. I've tried windows 8 Icon pack, taskbar icon pack, taskbar icons and taskbar icon change windows 8. Still can't find it. 

To clarify, I re-read my post and it looks like I want the specific one in the picture, I don't want that one specifically, but just need to know what something like that is called. Sorry for the unclear OP.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Unfortunately not. I was hoping to find one where the task bar changes. So the Icons change as well but the task bar does as well. I'll try to find a picture. 

ObjectDock?