Many worries about my newly watercooled pc

Okay so ive set up my loop and been running it for 2 days so far here it is.

wc_zps2589bfb8.jpg

Firstly i got a lot of pressure and the pump started whining so i released the top to let the pressure out and havent put it back on yet as i see a lot of condensation at the top of the res is this normal? secondly im running a fx8320 at stock speeds and asus sensor warned me that my cpu was at 61 degrees while playing watchdogs is that high temp for watercooled cpu? Third is the general temp of the water in the loop its extremely hot the res is hot to the touch borderline scolding is that normal?  

By asus sensor are you talking about the on in AI suite? That one is known to always be buggy. It's told me my VRM is melting many times. I wouldn't say that your res being scolding is normal though. Try turning up the RPM on your rads fans to try cooling the water more. Make sure the water is flowing nicely as well and there aren't any kinks or anything.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Ignore AI Suite and uninstall that garbage.

pressure is normal but your compression fittings will hold it easily.

the condensation is natural as its warm coolant meeting the colder air, you will always get it.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Okay so ive set up my loop and been running it for 2 days so far here it is.

Firstly i got a lot of pressure and the pump started whining so i released the top to let the pressure out and havent put it back on yet as i see a lot of condensation at the top of the res is this normal? secondly im running a fx8320 at stock speeds and asus sensor warned me that my cpu was at 61 degrees while playing watchdogs is that high temp for watercooled cpu? Third is the general temp of the water in the loop its extremely hot the res is hot to the touch borderline scolding is that normal?  

What sort of fans do you have on your rad? Is the rad hot to the touch?

Edit: sorry, Ive never done a custom loop before, but I have been planning one... don't you want the pump pumping the water first to the rad then to the components?

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

The rad is hot at the inlet and outlet and cool along the rest of it. I have 3 sp120's currently at very low rpm the heat coming out of the fans is 50 degrees, i cant tell if the water is even moving the only indication i have is that the pump sensor is at 1800rpm

As far as im aware rad location isnt important

What sort of fans do you have on your rad? Is the rad hot to the touch?

Edit: sorry, Ive never done a custom loop before, but I have been planning one... don't you want the pump pumping the water first to the rad then to the components?

Not to threadjack, but generally, the only thing that matters is that you have gravity sending liquids into the pump, aka, res to pump.  Otherwise, loop order doesn't really matter.  It's all about the overall temp of the water in the loop.

The rad is hot at the inlet and outlet and cool along the rest of it. I have 3 sp120's currently at very low rpm the heat coming out of the fans is 50 degrees, i cant tell if the water is even moving the only indication i have is that the pump sensor is at 1800rpm

Not to threadjack, but generally, the only thing that matters is that you have gravity sending liquids into the pump, aka, res to pump.  Otherwise, loop order doesn't really matter.  It's all about the overall temp of the water in the loop.

That may be the case, but logically, I'd want the water I'm pumping to the components to be cooled before it reaches them, otherwise you're sending warmer water to them, and... again, I have not done one yet and I am no expert in anything (read the sig. lol) but the pressure of the pump going right into the rad would force it through at a greater velocity? Those are my thoughts... I've already been corrected by the two of you, but when I do my loop, I will do pump > rad > components > res.

Is there a reason your fans are mounted on top of the rad instead under? Are you pushing the hot air from the rad back into the system?

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

What GPU are you running? and what is the water temp?

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

How long did you bleed for and what pump are you running (hard to tell from the pic, it's dark)?  Maybe you have a large air bubble in the loop that's affecting things?  And what are your GPU temps?

280x and i cant test water temp atm i dont have anything to test it with

That may be the case, but logically, I'd want the water I'm pumping to the components to be cooled before it reaches them, otherwise you're sending warmer water to them, and... again, I have not done one yet and I am no expert in anything (read the sig. lol) but the pressure of the pump going right into the rad would force it through at a greater velocity? Those are my thoughts... I've already been corrected by the two of you, but when I do my loop, I will do pump > rad > components > res.

Yeah, like I said, it doesn't really matter the order as long as you have your pump fed by gravity to avoid it running dry.  It's a negligible difference in temps either way, IMO.

The only thing that matters is your res feeding the pump directly, if the rad comes before or after components does not matter. well it matters a little bit but it is like 0.25 degrees C

280x and i cant test water temp atm i dont have anything to test it with

Well i would say max water temp should be 45-55 degrees C so when you get hold on a thermometer just find out how hot it is, if it to hot put another rad in the loop :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

Ek d5 vario x top i bled it for about 20 mins tilting and adjusting pump speed there was big bubbles in gpu lots of gulping sounds when that stopped and i couldnt see any bubbles in loop i figured it was all done

Is there a reason your fans are mounted on top of the rad instead under? Are you pushing the hot air from the rad back into the system?

The difference is less than half a degree.

You'll probably end up getting worse performance by forcing the water to a rad before a component since that will likely make the loop longer.

Error: 410

Is the system loud? You used distilled water right? 

Thermal compound? Your block is putting a little pressure on the CPU right?

Just some simple fixes. 

Also, make sure the pump is running. Take the inlet to the res out, plug the hole, (you're going to have to drain for this but it won't take long) refill the res up, put the detached tube in a bowl and turn the pump on for a split, split second, if the res level goes down your pump is running. What it sounds like to me is that your liquid isn't moving and is getting very hot as heat spreads through the liquid. Thats why everything is so hot. But at the same time, I'm surprised your computer wouldn't just over heat at that point. It most likely isn't that. 

Lastly, how would you get pressure inside of an air tight system? What do you mean you go pressure? Condensation is near the top of my res too, I wouldn't worry about it.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

'Is there a reason your fans are mounted on top of the rad instead under? Are you pushing the hot air from the rad back into the system?' This question tells me that you need to do some reading on all things WC and fans before tackling this custom loop of yours. Although it was not your intention you have 'threadjacked' the OP. Component order doesn't matter because the liquid in a custom loop moves around so fast that the liquid temp equalizes after a while. Like other have stated only thing that matters is res above pump. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

No its silent i have the pump on min though maybe i should turn it up a bit but i heard that pc pumps are overkill and there isnt really any need to turn them up? im pretty sure the water is moving it did fill the loop after all and that was only wednesday i did that, and yh distilled water thermal compound the works im happy all of that is done well. I think while i still had bubbles as they escaped it was causing a lot of pressure build up in the res, seems to be okay now

Yes they are overkill, but it's usually good for bleeding to run them on higher than necessary to force air bubbles out.

So let the pump run on higher speed and watch the reservoir if it needs refilling (the higher pump speed might force a big air bubble out)

Also a bleeding should last a lot longer than 20 minutes... best would be overnight without the pc components running.

Can you unmount the radiator to swivel it around for better bleeding?

What size is your radiator? Rule of thumb is 1x120 for each cooling block, so you should have at least a 240 / 2x120 rad.

Its a 360 and i think its not quite enough tbh, with the bleeding it just bled very easily but i will turn the pump up and see what happens today

Ok i have been running the pump since about  12 yesterday all nite and now ive got most of the bubbes out and i am getting about 50  degrees playing watchdogs is that gd?

Also should i be doing anything about the specks at the top of the res or is that just normal?

res_zpsa5542465.jpg