GTX 880 and 870 to release in November 2014

If ever... usually they dont launch high end Ti models. The 780 Ti was the first because they had to.

You are right, but if they will release it, it would be likely be similar time table to the 700 series. But you are right...there might not be one. depends alot on what amd does.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Well thats a 750 Ti. There has been nothing on a single slot 760 but way back when 600 series was shown off there was a single slot 670 that was shown off but it was never produced.

Exactly where are my more powerful single slots. Like it is do-able and there is a market out there. Just give them to me. Like a single slot 760 would be great. I could have my own personal computer in my briefcase.

Project Restomod (In progress)

Exactly where are my more powerful single slots. Like it is do-able and there is a market out there. Just give them to me. Like a single slot 760 would be great. I could have my own personal computer in my briefcase.

I just told you were they are... Also I did try and get EVGA to make a single slot 750 Ti but no luck even with the interest there was.

Every single gpu from the 400 and later will have dx12 compatibility

won't dx12 have hardware specific features not supported by older video cards?

surely dx12 will require new cards to be able to run the latest dx12 game engines.

won't dx12 have hardware specific features not supported by older video cards?

surely dx12 will require new cards to be able to run the latest dx12 game engines.

It's Nvidia's statement my friend :) look it up