Certain parts to look for (My first build)

So I wanna build my first desktop since I was told that buying pre-builts are not really good of a deal. I just wanna ask you guys on what parts to look for so I can build my gaming desktop. Budget is 1500$ or lower I already converted it to dollars since I'm in UAE. I plan on running it in 1 monitor only capable of playing games high-very high settings at 60 fps.

Motherboard:?

GPU:?

CPU:?

RAM:?

Monitor:?

PSU:?

Those are the six major that I wanna go look for since they are the most important. Case,peripherals,SSD or HDD I can definitely look for those easily but if you can suggest some please do :D. So please tell me the parts I should look for when I visit some stores out there. Thanks in advance.

Are you planning on overclocking? And what res are you going to play? 1080p?

what about:

intel core i5 4690k

asus z97a

sapphire r9 280 tri-x

2x4gb kingston hyperx beast 1600mhz ram

corsair rm 650 (psu)

cooler master haf 912 (case)

at the moment I don't have access to pcpartpicker so I'm not sure what it would cost, it should be about in your range though. Also, absolutely get an ssd, there's no excuse not to on your budget. Samsung's 840 pros are pretty good afaik.

not sure about the monitor, I advise for 1080p you go for a 23-24" panel as that's the sweet spot for fhd. Go ips if it fits in your budget.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Are you planning on overclocking? And what res are you going to play? 1080p?

720p is fine with me and overclocking maybe.

what about:

intel core i5 4690k

asus z97a

sapphire r9 280 tri-x

2x4gb kingston hyperx beast 1600mhz ram

corsair rm 650 (psu)

cooler master haf 912 (case)

at the moment I don't have access to pcpartpicker so I'm not sure what it would cost, it should be about in your range though. Also, absolutely get an ssd, there's no excuse not to on your budget. Samsung's 840 pros are pretty good afaik.

not sure about the monitor, I advise for 1080p you go for a 23-24" panel as that's the sweet spot for fhd. Go ips if it fits in your budget.

Hmm I am totally fine with the parts but how much would be the price if I go 290 instead (no X).

720p is fine with me and overclocking maybe.

With that budget you can hit 1080p

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Hmm I am totally fine with the parts but how much would be the price if I go 290 instead (no X).

probably about 100 bucks more, I think it's worth it but it's a bit wasted for 1080p 60, at that point go for 1440p.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*