H100i pump ticking?

So my pump is ticking, it isn't my fans. When I lean my tower towards the pump , the ticking stops. I tried tapping and flicking the pump, didn't do anything. It is almost like there is simply a lack of fluid. It has been working fine since I got it in december but now it decided not to work. I did not notice any leakage from the h100i. My 3570k is running stupid hot at like 85 degrees under load at stock settings so I need to fix this... also does the ticking mean it is more likely to leak? I am scared it will break and my new GPU will be ruined :(.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24223-h60-pump-is-making-a-clicking-noise/

I found this thread and it basically other people are saying it might be air that's trapped inside your cooler so you might have to take it out and shake it around or just RMA it.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24223-h60-pump-is-making-a-clicking-noise/

I found this thread and it basically other people are saying it might be air that's trapped inside your cooler so you might have to take it out and shake it around or just RMA it.

Oh well screw that I would rather just get a Noctua dual tower air cooler since shipping it to the US would cost a fortune anyway and since I lost my stock cooler I wouldn't be able to use my PC for the month I don't have my H100i...

Is this a pretty common issue? I was looking to buy one for my build.

Is this a pretty common issue? I was looking to buy one for my build.

I dunno, I would suggest against liquid cooling though. Noctua Dh-15 is more reliable and only runs 2-3 degrees hotter, also if the noctua fails some how it won't break your entire PC by dripping liquid all over it.