H60 pump is making a clicking noise

The other day as I finished up an hour or two of play on Bioshock Infinite, I heard a dull clicking noise coming from my computer. I opened up the side case to see if I could pinpoint where it was coming from.

It was definitely coming from the pump in my H60's block. I checked the temps and they didnt seem too far above normal, so the pump was still operating. (I plan on doing some stress testing later to see if I'm getting the same temps at load)

Does anyone know anything about this? Is this a death sentence? might I just have been overvolting it?

I got this refurbished on newegg so I guess I got what I paid for. Just kinda sucks that it died on the 29th day I had it and a return for replacement has to be to newegg by the 30th. 

Try to RMA it as soon as you can (if this is still the 29th/30th day). Unfortunately I don't think you can RMA it if you bought it re-furbished.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

The RMA time frame for newegg is that you have 30 days to get the product back to them for replacement, but I'm too far for that to happen. 

However I looked on the Corsair website and it says they have a 90 day warranty on refurbished coolers. If that works out Corsair will be my favorite forever.

The other day as I finished up an hour or two of play on Bioshock Infinite, I heard a dull clicking noise coming from my computer. I opened up the side case to see if I could pinpoint where it was coming from.

It was definitely coming from the pump in my H60's block. I checked the temps and they didnt seem too far above normal, so the pump was still operating. (I plan on doing some stress testing later to see if I'm getting the same temps at load)

Does anyone know anything about this? Is this a death sentence? might I just have been overvolting it?

I got this refurbished on newegg so I guess I got what I paid for. Just kinda sucks that it died on the 29th day I had it and a return for replacement has to be to newegg by the 30th. 

actually this happened to my H50 before I threw it in my server, I think it more has to do with air getting trapped somewhere in the pump (which is not a great thing), pull it out and hotwire it to a molex connection and while its running shake it about a bit. Flap the hoses around a bit etc. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

actually this happened to my H50 before I threw it in my server, I think it more has to do with air getting trapped somewhere in the pump (which is not a great thing), pull it out and hotwire it to a molex connection and while its running shake it about a bit. Flap the hoses around a bit etc. 

Once I get some thermal paste on hand, I'll give it a shot

lay the case on it's side, it's usually air.

When I had a h80 I found that knocking firmly on the block as if knocking on a door shut it up too. (Serious)