Value of used PC parts

The specs are 780 ti windforce, samsung evo 500gb ssd, sniper 5 mobo, 4770k, h100i, segate baracuda 3tb hdd, 750d case, rm 850 psu, corsair vengence pro 1866mhz ram,

I was thinking ebay but considering ebays cut, and the hassle of shipping and cost of shipping.

I want to try craigs list, I live in a big city with over 1.5 mil people so there is alot of people around me, is 2500usd a good price or should I lower it. Any other advice?

Mouse: Razer Death Adder 2013 Keybaord: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013

I think around $2k is a fair price for that build. Put a lot of pictures and list  all the specs perfectly so there is no confusion :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Craigslist is a good way to do it... I say just do whatever you feel is worth it, you can always lower the price later if it doesnt sell. Also, if you want you could part it out and try to sell each item individually if you have some components that you could use in another build. 

I'm also almost 80% sure Ebay doesn't let you sell anything over $1000 unless your a very seasoned seller.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

I think around $2k is a fair price for that build. Put a lot of pictures and list  all the specs perfectly so there is no confusion :)

Wow im so depressed with this I spent close to 2600 and not now even 6 months later already only 2k, lol

Craigslist is a good way to do it... I say just do whatever you feel is worth it, you can always lower the price later if it doesnt sell. Also, if you want you could part it out and try to sell each item individually if you have some components that you could use in another build. 

Okay second question, what do you think my odds are of actually selling it, and how long, considering I live, in a big city, with rich suburbs across the street from me/

Craigslist

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

I would lower the price.

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($97.16 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.SNIPER 5 EATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($227.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($259.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($649.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $2094.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

I'm also almost 80% sure Ebay doesn't let you sell anything over $1000 unless your a very seasoned seller.

Ha, never knew that, I never actually sold anything on ebay. :)

Why don't you want to keep it ? Unless you need the money, it's always nice to have great performance.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Wow im so depressed with this I spent close to 2600 and not now even 6 months later already only 2k, lol

The parts are now used, that's the difference.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I would lower the price.

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($97.16 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.SNIPER 5 EATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($227.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($259.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($649.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $2094.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

:) thanks for the list, but that makes me sad on how much everything dropped, so would 2200 be a fair asking, considering the time spent actually working on it?

:) thanks for the list, but that makes me sad on how much everything dropped, so would 2200 be a fair asking, considering the time spent actually working on it?

I think that would be fair, since they don't actually have to assemble it.

Well I decided 2290, and thank you for helping me choose.

In theory how high of a chance for a expensive pc to sell is there, considering that person lives in a high population city?

In theory how high of a chance for a expensive pc to sell is there, considering that person lives in a high population city?

I don't know.