Dirt 3 Code GIVEAWAY

GIVEAWAY ENDED

Hello awesome people on the forum I just bought the Flash sale humble bundle.

And I have a code to giveaway for dirt 3!

I will post the code in 10 minutes after the first reply on my post. (Just so I know that there is actually someone that I can give the code to) 

post-12749-0-52590400-1405421233_thumb.p

yes please i would love that game :) 

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

Did you make that pic for the giveaway?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

yes please i would love that game :)

You'll love it unless you're on keyboard.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Remember it is a humble bundle link so if you dont have a account you have to make one.

Nice! Thank you.

Will you just post it on this thread, or will you actually PM it to someone who replies to the thread?
Cheers.

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

would love to have the game :D 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

You'll love it unless you're on keyboard.

its a windows live game there should be controller support :) 

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

I will post it so it is fair for everybody.

you can play with keyboard controller or with a wheel.

I'd love to play this game

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

5 minutes left before I post the code.

I would love to know what you think of the game if you win it, so left me know and maybe we can play online together.

I will post it so it is fair for everybody.

Thanks, I'm at work on my lunch break and you can't redeem a steam code on the site, only on the actual software, so that means I'm out, but cheers for the kind gesture! :D

Have a nice day. 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

I would love to know what you think of the game if you win it, so left me know and maybe we can play online together.

sure, i will play with you if i win  :)

Yeeesss

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

1 Minute left!!!

I dunno bout you but it's been 10 minutes... :lol:

wait for me!

damn it :(

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Thanks dude.Got it.

I literally opened this thread,posted my comment and you posted it too. 

Lucky me I guess.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.