Will this fit together

JJB

I want to overclock the GPU so do you guys tink 500W is enough?

I have an old WD 160GB drive lying around, so i'll be using that as a temporary boot drive until I get enough money to buy an SSD

Intel 4670
ASRock B85M-ITX
WD Blue 1TB WD10EZEX
HAF 915F
Adata XPG Gaming V2.0 
Windows 8.1
GTX 760 MSI 4GB
Corsair CX500
WD caviar 160GB 

Main use is going to be gaming. 
Thanks in advance

I'd spend the money on the SSD first, and skip the 1tb drive.

It's easier to add mass storage later than reinstall the OS.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I'd spend the money on the SSD first, and skip the 1tb drive.

It's easier to add mass storage later than reinstall the OS.

my idea was to clone the boot drive (WD 160GB) when I install the ssd

The minimum PSU size for the video card is 500W that combined with the draw of the processor means the system probably not even turn on. do you need a bigger PSU ? YES! An 850w or 700w may cost more but it will give you plenty of head room. Also the next time you build a system it will probably have enough wattage to power it saving you money in the future. also I would recommend this MOBO instead http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130700&cm_re=LGA_1150-_-13-130-700-_-Product giving you room to grow in the future such as RAM and PCIe. It also cost 1 dollar less than your currently selected MOBO not to mention the far better build Quality.

I will do the best I can to help in any way. However I am not all knowing and realize that I can be wrong. If you know something I said is not factual please speak up and provide myself and otters reading reading the thread with the facts proving it. I'm not just here to help others learn I'm also here to learn myself. "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin    

The minimum PSU size for the video card is 500W that combined with the draw of the processor means the system probably not even turn on. do you need a bigger PSU ? YES! An 850w or 700w may cost more but it will give you plenty of head room. Also the next time you build a system it will probably have enough wattage to power it saving you money in the future. also I would recommend this MOBO instead http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130700&cm_re=LGA_1150-_-13-130-700-_-Product giving you room to grow in the future such as RAM and PCIe. It also cost 1 dollar less than your currently selected MOBO not to mention the far better build Quality.

No, it isn't. The 760 barely draws over 150w and the entire system barely draws ~350w at load. 500w is more than enough for the system. 

Going with a larger motherboard would mean he needs a different case. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-760/specifications at the bottom of the spec sheet there is a line that says "Graphics Card Power (W) 170 Minimum Recommended System Power (W) 500 W" Thesis numbers are hear for a reason. With my limited knowledge i don't know why the minimum is so much higher than the actual draw. From personal experience i have noticed that using a card that has a minimum higher than the size of the PSU causes the system to shut off before completing POST. I don't know if its because in the POST process it checks this or not but i do know that when you exceed the minimum/recommended requirements the build goes much more smoothly. In conclusion will the system turn on, maby, I'm knowledgeable but not an expert. Buy at your own risk. 

Edit: I would take a better MOBO and compromise on the case. The MOBO is the backbone of the whole system. Cases, GFX cards, CPU's are parts that will get changed out over the life of the system. But changing the MOBO could mean that other pices of hardware that you already have my no longer work properly. OF all the parts in the system the most important to invest in from the get go is the MOBO. Everything else is an easy change part.      

I will do the best I can to help in any way. However I am not all knowing and realize that I can be wrong. If you know something I said is not factual please speak up and provide myself and otters reading reading the thread with the facts proving it. I'm not just here to help others learn I'm also here to learn myself. "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin    

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-760/specifications at the bottom of the spec sheet there is a line that says "Graphics Card Power (W) 170 Minimum Recommended System Power (W) 500 W" Thesis numbers are hear for a reason. With my limited knowledge i don't know why the minimum is so much higher than the actual draw. From personal experience i have noticed that using a card that has a minimum higher than the size of the PSU causes the system to shut off before completing POST. I don't know if its because in the POST process it checks this or not but i do know that when you exceed the minimum/recommended requirements the build goes much more smoothly. In conclusion will the system turn on, maby, I'm knowledgeable but not an expert. Buy at your own risk. 

Edit: I would take a better MOBO and compromise on the case. The MOBO is the backbone of the whole system. Cases, GFX cards, CPU's are parts that will get changed out over the life of the system. But changing the MOBO could mean that other pices of hardware that you already have my no longer work properly. OF all the parts in the system the most important to invest in from the get go is the MOBO. Everything else is an easy change part.      

The "minimum psu size required" listed by manufacturers has tended to be much higher than actual need to compensate for those buying cheap psu that have difficulty delivering their rated power safely.

There are many reasons why a system may shut down before completing its POST. Modern gpu do not come anywhere near their maximum power rating on startup.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

The "minimum psu size required" listed by manufacturers has tended to be much higher than actual need to compensate for those buying cheap psu that have difficulty delivering their rated power safely.

There are many reasons why a system may shut down before completing its POST. Modern gpu do not come anywhere near their maximum power rating on startup.

Thanks. I always wondered why it was so much higher. I have officially learned something today. =)